enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()

if flag:
        # Pick up the flag.
        hero.pickUpFlag(flag)
    elif enemy:
        # Only attack if the enemy distance is < 10 meters
        if hero.distanceTo(enemy) < 10:
            hero.attack(enemy)

There’s no real answer to this. Even though there’s one goal, which is finishing the level, there’s many possible paths to get there. Try reading the other topics because they have really good tips.

i have 3 questions tho
1: is my code right
2: do i have to buy some gears
3: are u daBeast45?

There’s no correct answer to clash of clones, you’ll maybe want to add a bit more to it. You want to use cleave or chainlightning because the enemy can’t do any of that.
I think you can beat this level without super good gear. Many people beat this with only the long sword and some decent gear.
Yes, I am DaBeaat_45, why?

OMG
da beast im a huge fan thx i already finished it tho i attacked the archer first cuz they deal like lots of dmg
i cant belive im meeting u XD

Thanks man, great job in completing the level. :wink:

thx
:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Hey guys, anyone who might be stuck on this level, just remember - your clone has the same equipment that you have. If you have good armor, the clone will, so use mediocre armor. The clone will NOT be able to use powers (such as magic from equipment or if you are a mage. They also will not be able to bash).

I think your point is good, but if you have mediocre armor, aren’t you just as susceptible to the clone as he is to you?
:lion:

2 Likes

If you use an if-statement with “if hero.health < hero.health/2:” then you can create retreat code. Or you could program the archers to take out the more powerful enemies near you… Either way, if you use your worst sword and not-great armour then you can beat the level.

Also, use hero.bash(enemy) to deal damage (and if possible, buy the Steel Striker shield - lots of bash damage and shielding) instead of using your sword. And if possible, you should buy the Steel Ring (I think that’s its name) so that you can deal magic damage if you aren’t a mage. The clone can’t use abilities, so bash and magic (if you have a Knight class hero) aren’t usable by the clone.

thx for the tip i already finished it i take down the archer first cuz they like deal massive damage

How do you take down the archers?
My archers don’t listen to me!

while True:
    enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
    if enemy:
        hero.attack(enemy)
        if hero.isReady("cleave"):
            hero.cleave(enemy)
        else:
            hero.attack(enemy)

If anyone asks this is my code.

What do you mean by

?
Your code won’t command your archers.

Sorry. Wrong sentence :smile:

Would be good if you could kill Thoktar!!!

1 Like

@Deadpool198
That REALLY helped me! Thank you. Backstab FTW!

1 Like

steel ring slows but does not damage

is there a way to not use a weapon for this level? that would be useful against the clone