Clash of clones

Your equipment is fine, in this level, armour doesn’t make a difference. As is explained in the hints you need to use special abilities (i.e. ‘cleave’, ‘jump’, ‘bash’, etc.) to gain an advantage over your clone.
This is why it’s actually better to use less good gear, because you need less time to use your advantage to kill them.
Also your code is a little, shall we say, dodgy; at the moment. You’re looping through the enemies and attacking them one by one. That’s not a very good tactic.
If there’s an enemy on the other side of the map who just happens to be the 0th item in the enemies array your hero will trudge across the map while being attacked just to kill this one enemy.
It would be better to target your nearest enemy. And make a function which excludes sand yaks, rather than checking if the enemy is one, because like that the enemy remains the same and your hero will stop attacking.
Danny
P.S. what’s with your blurs?

3 Likes

Yes, try to jump to archers, attack them, then bash to enHero(findStrongestEnemy()), and then attack other enemies.

Hi @Wesley_Leung, Welcome to the Discourse :partying_face: :partying_face:

For this level, I used these equipments.

It is possible, you have to change your code. Did you read the other posts about Clash of Clones? You might want to read them, I think they will help you.
Just switch the Kithsteel Sword with the Long Sword. Because for this level, you’ll want special abilities because your clone has the exact same armor as you.
Lydia
P.S. Welcome to the forum! :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

how did you get the wolf if your not premium that is a cool bug.

1 Like

I think you earn it in a level @tv337

that’s the bug! drag the subscription pets into your character and you will be equipped with them! :grin:

@Deadpool198
I used the enemyIndex += 1 at the end of the if statement, but I don’t know how to really change! and here’s my new code:

# Your clone will have the same equipment you have!
# But, they're not very skilled at using special powers.
enemyIndex = 0
enemyCount = 0

while True:
    enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
    enemydistance = hero.distanceTo(enemy)
    enemies = hero.findEnemies()
    archers = enemies.type == "archer"
    scouts = enemies.type == "scout"
    ogres = enemies.type == "ogre"
    soldiers = enemies.type == "soldier"
    archer = archers[enemyCount]
    if enemy and enemy.type != "sand-yak" or "snow-yak" or "thoktar" and enemy.health > 0:
        if enemydistance > 3:
            hero.jumpTo(enemy)
        if hero.isReady("cleave"):
            hero.cleave(enemy)
        if hero.isReady("bash"):
            hero.bash(enemy)
        else:
            hero.attack(enemy)
    enemyIndex += 1

Hi @Wesley_Leung and welcome to the forum :partying_face: :partying_face:

you can go to this level and get it i am also not a subscriber and got it

Again your hero might get stuck on this line:
if enemy and enemy.type != “sand-yak” or “snow-yak” or “thoktar” and enemy.health > 0:
You might have to make a function to remove the sand yaks.
Danny

1 Like

@Deadpool198 ok, I will. but after I switched to the cleave sword :dagger: , I still couldn’t complete the level.

Try tactics involving moving around and jumping. Like jumping behind enemy lines and using cleave to get rid of some archers and put them at a disadvantage.
Danny

3 Likes

what’s a snow yak? it’s ice yak

@tv337 I did not hack it. Lol. I had my subscription before and then it ended, but the pet that I equipped before my subscription ended, I still have it equipped.
Lydia

ok got it

1 Like

I don’t know how, may you help me?

can you buy the precious

how do you have the boss star 3 when you can only unlock it in the mountain?

do I look like I have enough money?!