Clash of Clones Help!

Hi! I’m stuck on Clash of Clones!!! This is my code and what my hero has. Help please???

// You'll need good strategy and good equipment to win this one!

loop {
    var enemy = this.findNearest(this.findEnemies());
    var flag = this.findFlag();
    if (flag) {
        this.pickUpFlag(flag);
    } 
    else if (enemy.type != "sand-yak") {
        if (this.isReady("bash")) {
            this.bash(enemy);
        } 
        else {

}
    } 
}

1 Like

Cool, some code and a picture. I can see you are using Windows 10. Is this your problem?

Sarcasm aside we can’t have no idea what your problem could be. Does CodeCombat tell you there is an error in your code? Does the level has a bug?

Getting help needs two things:

• Description of your problem
  • Description what you have tried

You have given us (part) of the second thing, but I’m still missing the first thing.

Well… I tried using fire-traps but that’s obviously restricted. Also, I noticed that it’s best if I un-equip my sword so I can render the clone useless. My problem is that, besides moving around, I don’t know what to do. My code just moves my character around and my archers suck. I don’t know how I can get around w/o my sword. I tried luring the ogres into the yaks but that didn’t work… :frowning: Help??

You might need a shield with bash (and good bash damage) to pull off the bash-only strategy.

W/the amount of gems I have, which shield do u recommend??

I recommend the Steel Striker. Adds a decent amount of health, and awesome bash damage. 830 gems.

1 Like

Ok!! I’ll get it!!!Thx!

I beat it!!! Thx a TON guys!

1 Like

I beat it. Just do not bring a sword. If you do that the enemy will not attack you.

The enemy hero won’t.

I know. As u see, I didn’t equip a sword.

What hero did you use

After reading this, i decieded to get 200 gems to get monilth

Hello. I first killed all the archers, and then all the rest

[redacted, please don’t post solutions]

you know you can delete a post.

Are you talking to Debash or to the moderator that edited their post?
I personally don’t like deleting others’ posts when they contain more than just code. It would be odd if your post just vanished without explanation, and it is faster for me to just edit than delete + send PM. :slight_smile:

yeah i get it srry :slight_smile: :smile:

wwww…waaa…how…logic…cannot compute…absolutely confused.

Hi,

Some hints posted previously in the following. @Glacian. Cheers.

what i did was equip no weapon so that the clone cannot attack. then i went into the crowd and shielded. it’s very simple and easy.