Code Combat Chat? (discord, telegram, steam, etc...)

Do we have a chat platform or is it just the forum? I tried googling and seen some glitter thing from a year ago but it doesn’t seem definitive. It would be nice to have an active chat to converse with you all rather than posting a new topic every time I have a simple question (usually I try to resort to google so that I don’t bog down the forum)

This has been brought up before. Code Combat doesn’t have a chat. I suspect that anything like that associated with and officially sanctioned by or in any way a part of the business would have to be carefully and continuously monitored, especially since there are a lot of underage people here. I can’t see that happening.

Don’t be afraid to post away as much as you’d like here. Google is a great tool but all things Code Combat is what this forum is for. Some extra traffic isn’t going to bother anyone.

1 Like

That makes sense! Allllllright, I can be a nuisance but I won’t be shy towards the forums anymore =)

i cannot talk in the discord can you help me
-Zax

Have you put your username in the verified channel?
Danny

whats that @Deadpool198
-Zax

There’s a channel on the discord called ‘verified’ (last time I checked) and you put in your discourse username (I think) and Chaboi verifies you. If it’s still active, I haven’t checked.
Danny

okay :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:
-Zax

I just made it so non-verified users can also chat. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Chaboi_3000
-Zax