Comic Chat Space

4 Likes

Oh, the sad, sad future:

1 Like

7 Likes

Thanks @Eric_Tang!

4 Likes

This actually happened to me once and my mom had to sit me down and explain that the internet was not an accurate form of diagnosis. XD

2 Likes

Try: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/garfield/images/f/f4/2020-01-01.gif/

I don’t see anything…

For some reason this just cracked me up:

4 Likes

This is actually a good comic to think about. Gets the mind going for some people:

5 Likes

So in the quotes topic I saw @enPointe77 had made a plea for us to try and keep my comics topic alive and I agree. And I don’t want him to be alone so I thought i’d post a few. And then I remembered my favorite web-comic of all time: Freefall. I bet nobody here has heard of it because it’s super underrated. I’m putting the link here if anybody wants to read the full story. For those of you who don’t know what a web-comic is, a web-comic is sort of like a graphic novel/comic book, but it’s different in these ways:

1. It’s on a website and is digital.

2. Instead of having to wait for the whole book to come out, a web-comic will regularly add new pages/strips usually at least once a week.

3. It’s often much longer than a normal book.

Now, enough talking! Here are some comics:

Freefall Examples

Calvin And Hobbes
images (3) c4c34e2407b8fd865e2f9a96b7b0b37c images images (1)

Garfield
ga800620 ga800618

5 Likes

Thank you @GregW!

4 Likes

This is disgusting. I’d hate to be Susy:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I think the flamethrower one is my favorite here.

Edit: I meant to reply to @enPointe77’s calvin and hobbes post and I was trying to say that this one was my favorite:

Sorry for any confusion I caused.

1 Like

Wait, what are you talking about?

Yea @GregW I am clueless…

1 Like

If ya’ll dont know, G.R.O.S.S stands for Get Rid Of Slimy Girls. (I know, it hurts for all us girls)

4 Likes

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA that got me rolling!

1 Like

There’s also a step 6 in another comic strip of big nate: Lunch

2 Likes