Control Enemy PVP bug (Dueling Grounds)

it just swings and hurts itself

But it can be very op if you exploit this bug and control the enemy hero and stop him from doing anything. When will this bug get fixed?

Ok thanks for clarifying

Continuing the discussion from Control Enemy PVP bug (Dueling Grounds):

Hello! This is my first post, so sorry if this is necroposting or violating community guidelines in some way. I found various ways that one could exploit this bug, including commanding them to attack, say things, move, summon unsummonable things, and otherwise control themselves.

Howdy and welcome to the forum!

No harm, no foul in replyingā€¦we just prefer that you donā€™t reply to someoneā€™s post from long ago, as chances are they may not be active now.

As for the exploit, it has been around (known) for quite some time. Since it is still with us today, the chances are pretty slim that it will be resolved in this version of CoCo. Letā€™s hope that the devs have taken note tho and will work to fix/prevent it in any future versions of the platformā€¦they are quite busy Iā€™m told, with other projects, so this makes sense.

2 Likes

Hi! Nope, your post is OK and welcomed)
Yep, I thought that if one can capture control over opponentā€™s body he could turn him into ā€œzombieā€ and make him do everything he wants) But I didnā€™t check\try it.

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you for telling me:)

1 Like