Don’t get Off-topic

Just a free general reminder to not get off-topic in other topics. It has been happening recently And I really want to keep the community friendly. That’s all, thanks guys!
:heart: @JoPro_8000

11 Likes

Chaboi said not to make these “junk” topics.

5 Likes

Im not sure whether this counts as a junk topic. Not everyone has access to the everything PM so I cant say it there and this is just a friendly reminder. @staff feel free to close this whenever you want to

Since there is no purpose it is a junk topic.

Does your topic have a specific point? If it doesn’t it is considered a “junk” topic.

2 Likes

Well, as I said, @staff feel free to close this topic. I never wanted this to be a big topic, just a reminder. Sorry if it bothers you

2 Likes

@Chaboi_3000 @Deadpool198.

2 Likes

Stop pinging staff. You can get in trouble

well, actually it is very important reminder.
for example, when I was active in poll topic I had to tell you every two posts that it is offtopic offtopic and offtopic.Like, people are slippering off all the time.
P.S sorry for harshness

6 Likes

okay. Any TL4 please close this topic. I jsut wanted it to be a reminder and sorry if it bothers anyone. THis should not have this many replies. Plus as I said earlier, not everyone is in the Everything PM so I cannot say it there. And If I say it in a topic then that will make it off-topic. I hope that solves the issue. If you want to, delete the topic if you need to

4 Likes