Favorite books!

@CocoCharlie looks like a cool book! I’m supposed to do a Book Report on a book of choice, but it has to be a book I haven’t read before. What age is The Sword of Shannara appropriate for? :stuck_out_tongue:

(If you have any recommendations for a book, I’m all ears. Here are some ears: :ear: :ear: :ear: :ear: :ear: :ear: :ear:)

2 Likes

How long do you have to read it? I know some good books, but they may take some time. But sword of shannara is huge. Not very good for a book report. lol

1 Like

The book has to be at least 100 pages- o-o

But we have 2 months for this assignment

1 Like

Ok, I highly recommend the Swipe series. So far, There’s four books (It’s a new series I think). It’s also a Christian series. The first book is about 270 pages, so it’s a full size chapter book. The age range is about middle school, and the topic might be a little more for more mature people (there’s no bad stuff in it though). The topic is about end times, and it’s sometimes a little intense. But I really love the books. I don’t know if you can find them at a library or anything though. I’m also into classics if you’re interested.
~Andrew

2 Likes

I’ll take this to PM

raymand e fiest (20 characters)

Has anyone read the Green Ember?

1 Like

Hey, @098765432123 I finished Hunger Games today, have you?

No not yet I will finish Catching Fire Tuesday or Wednesday. Then I will start Mocking Jay.

1 Like

Is catching fire the second one

I have only read the first book

Yes it is @enPointe77 then Mocking Jay is the third.

Oh, we got the first one from the library I’ll try to get the rest soon

1 Like

Catching fire is intense! Just a warning.

Thanks, did you think Hunger Games was intense because (I only thought the “mutts” were a bit creepy) and if you think it was it makes a difference.

No I think Hunger Games wasn’t that intense especially compared to Catching Fire.

1 Like

All right, thanks for the heads up

1 Like

No problem. (200000)

1 Like

Has anyone read the Lord of the Flies? I just finished it.

man i have not but i am sure i don’t want to