Graphics Problem

Hi,
When I use codecombat on my chromebook some levels are really glitchy in the graphics(especially ones with yetis).
But when I play with a Mac it is fine.
Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 1.11.44 PM
Chromebook image.
Thanks,
@sci12

1 Like

Contact supprort@codecombat.com they should help. Before that try refreshing your page or close out the tab and open the tab again.

1 Like

It has happened on levels before this and every time I do that it does the same thing

@staff,
Is this a gpu issue?
I don’t know if chromebooks have a GPU

Thanks
1 Like

So try using a Firefox browser then do what i said

1 Like

I don’t have firefox.

1 Like

I have the browser. It is supposed to be better for CodeCombat

1 Like

I’d first try to clear the browser cache incase some files got corrupted. If that doesn’t fix it, then try closing other potentially memory consuming applications. CodeCombat should run fine if you have 4GB ram on your computer.

1 Like

I tried clearing the cache but it still glitches and chromebooks only have 4gb ram and I ALWAYS have zoom open.

1 Like

Zoom might be affecting the performance of CodeCombat. Chromebooks in general aren’t too suitable since they have pretty low specs.

1 Like

I tried having no tabs and zoom open but this is what came:
Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 4.24.35 PM
What should I do now?

1 Like

Have you tried getting Firefox? That might help, otherwise it’s probably difficult to resolve.

1 Like

@milton.jinich Told me this but the chromebook is form school so I can’t install anything or run linux beta.

So Firefox is the best browser for CoCo? On one computer I don’t have it, and I have these graphics problems, but on another I have Firefox and I don’t have them. Interesting.

Firefox usually has the least issues in terms of compatibility.

2 Likes