Happy Thanks Giving

my family did Thanksgiving at 2:00 today @Falcons118 but that’s because we have quite a bit to prep and we DID have plans to go to my dad’s parents… but you know Covid and 2 of my sisters were exposed but they both tested negative but one of them is showing a lot of symptoms. but ya it all depends on when your family wants to eat so this was our lunch and we just snack through out the rest of the day.

1 Like

Only few legends say sorry for killing the turkey. Legends will never be forgotten. (I do know a little about Thanksgiving)

1 Like

…And then thank it for giving the person food. Then thank god. (I only knew about the turkey)

1 Like

i eat at 4 sometimes later cause we have to do something

2 Likes

normally my family eats at 5 or later depending on when dad can come home for dinner. Also what do you guys call dinner? I’m wondering cause I know a few people who call it supper.

• Dinner
  • Supper
  • Either

0 voters

wow out of 5 voters no one has voted the supper yet

I am not surprised @Falcons118 like when have you heard you or other people say supper

true that

technically @Eric_Tang will call it supper OR dinner @Falcons118 @milton.jinich

my mom and her dad calls it supper.

do you call it supper @098765432123 ??

I mean not a lot of people say “supper time everyone”

1 Like

my mom does @milton.jinich just sometimes. and no i call it dinner @Falcons118.

same @098765432123 my parents like every 4 months they call it that but I call it dinner

2 Likes

oh yeah quick question

What Do You Call Soda ?
  • Soda
  • Pop
  • Coke
  • Soft Drink
  • Other

0 voters

What about tea? Where’s my UK gang at?
Although a lot of people do say dinner/supper here, we’ve always said: tea time. Which is confusing, since tea time is also 4 O’clock when we have tea (drinking tea, that is). Probably not the best choice, but dinner/supper seems a bit weird to me…
Another question: What’s bigger in the US, thanksgiving or Christmas? Here, of course, thanksgiving is non-existent so it’s an easy choice.

5 Likes

Woah… you call dinner “tea time”? And you call soda a soft drink. Atleast you dont call soda “coke”.
Calling soda “coke” makes no sense to me because if you want a sprite do you say give me a sprite coke???

2 Likes

@Deadpool198 when do you eat dinner / supper / tea time(can you eat tea? :thinking: )

1 Like

6 o’clock pretty much every day. It doesn’t change much.

Yes, apparently so :grin:

2 Likes

so when you say tea time does it mean dinner time or just a tea snack/break

Hey @Deadpool198 you’re UK gang is here!

Same only 15 minutes earlier because of schoolwork

2 Likes