Play Home Contribute GitHub Join Us Discourse Staff Members GitHub Contribution Guides Team

Help me backwoods endangered burl [SOLVED]

please help me if you know how to do this level

Please post your code and we’ll be happy to help.

now my problem is when i put if ogre move then when there’s no ogre it attacks the burl

Enemy is already defined in the sample code so you don’t need any additional variable definitions. Just follow this example for each enemy type.

EndangeredBurl

Munkey Shynes sorry but this morning morning i had to go so can we talk now ???

Either define ogre or do if enemy.type=="ogre".

thanks for the help man but my hero keeps on attacking the burl

never mind now it won’t attack the throwers

did you define the thrower

oh hey um ya but now my hero won’t run from the ogre

hey if you want to check it out i have another conversation called is a simple katana worth buying here’s the linkhttps://discourse.codecombat.com/t/is-the-simple-katana-worth-buying-if-you-all-ready-have-a-sword-like-the-long-sword/16806

show your code please

Please stop off topic discussions.

here it is 17%20PM

Why did you duplicate the code? You have two loops for the same thing. The code will never see the second loop. Everything above line 17 needs to be deleted.

did not work munkeyshynes

never mind thanks :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

Put solved in your title to let everyone know that this topic has been solved @guy_oy , Thanks!