Help on backwoods standoff

help me with backwoods standoff I am pulling out my hair dude REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee

Help with what? You haven’t stated what the problem is. How about pasting your code here or including a screenshot of it? Are you getting an error message?

There are many people here who are more than willing to help but you’ve got to at least put a little bit of effort into describing the problem to enable them to do so.

We gotta know the problem to help

(If you want the solution, just know that we will help you get it, but we won’t tell you the solution directly)

I don’t need help no more since now I have evolved and became a Human God. The problem was my hair good thing I pulled it out I now know everything about the world, the universe matter of fact. If it wasn’t for this stage level I wouldn’t become who I am. I am god

@HotDog420

It sounds like the 420 hour is kicking in. If you’re going to do drugs here, please bring enough for everyone.

@MunkeyShynes No. That’s toxic.

Foolish mortals fear me. I have taken full control of Asia you haven’t heard of me just yet. Soon enough you will.

Woah. Is that a death threat? O_O btw what’s this 420 hour thingy @MunkeyShynes? I only get the drug part of it, and that’s toxic. Legit.