I am stuck on Banefire in the Kithgard Dungeon

How do I move my ally from one place to another.

I tried “this.friend()” “this.ally()” but nothing is working. Please help.

What level is this?
If I knew I could help you.

I am on level 7. It’s mentioned in the title of this discussion.

Thank you.

Okay, sure, but we need the name. With subscribers and non-subscribers, it’s rather difficult to tell exactly what level you are on.

EDIT: Okay, so I’ve examined the levels in the Dungeon, and including Subscriber levels, it seems you are talking about “The Prisoner”, which is actually level nine, by the way. I’m pretty sure you can just move and the archer will follow you.

Actually my level is “BENEFIRE” as you can see in this screenshot.

Hm. Don’t attack Grumus, just get into his line of sight. Then go the same way you came down, and the archer will attack him, I think.

Yes, as Chronist suggests the Archer doesn’t follow you. He(?) is stuck behind the barrels for protection and what you have to do is lead the big ogre over to him.

I don’t seem to have it…

yes, I am having the same problem here but I am in India so the timing is different but here is a screenshot

Hi. Why are you moving right after moving down? You have already got the ogre’s attention, all you need to do now is go left. If you go right you’ll get killed by the ogre.
Danny

2 Likes

Actually use Alejandro the duelist and then try running

Thanks for trying help Neil_Singh, but please, do not post solutions, it’s against rules on Forum. If everyone will post solutions, and everyone will copy them CodeCombat won’t learn anything.
So please, remove it.
Also, he/she isn’t active anymore, so he/she won’t answer.

1 Like

ok but didn’t he ask for it?

1 Like

Well, he asked for help, not for a solution. There’s no point giving someone a solution, it won’t help them learn will it? If you use other people’s solutions then you might as well not play the game at all, you could just skip through the levels learning nothing.
If you give help and ideas (like what you’ve edited your post to, thanks) then people will learn and have a much better understanding of coding.
Danny
P.S. even if someone does ask for a solution, don’t give it to them…

2 Likes

ok so i edited my post does that work

Yes, thank you.
Danny

1 Like

ok