I cant figure this out!

I cant figure out what the 5th secret is!!

// Move to the wizard and get their secret values.
hero.moveXY(20, 24);
var secretA = hero.findNearestFriend().getSecretA();
var secretB = hero.findNearestFriend().getSecretB();
var secretC = hero.findNearestFriend().getSecretC();

// If ALL three values are true, take the high path. Otherwise, take the low path.
var secretD = secretA && secretB && secretC;
if (secretD)
    hero.moveXY(30, 33);
else
    hero.moveXY(30, 15);

// If ANY of the first three values are true, take the left path. Otherwise, go right.
if (secretA || secretB || secretC === true) {
    hero.moveXY(20, 24);
}
else {
    hero.moveXY(40, 24);
}

// If ALL five of the secret values are true, take the high path. Otherwise, take the low path.
if (secretA && secretB && secretC && secretD === true) {
    hero.moveXY(30, 33);
}
else {
    hero.moveXY(30, 15);
}

First, just because you can’t figure something out, does not classify the post as a “bug.” A bug is something that you suspect is wrong with the source code of the game, not a deficiency on the part of the user to figure out a level.

Second, it would be very helpful if you would post the name of the level that you are on to enable everyone to quickly refer to it. I remember doing this level but can’t help you because I don’t remember the name of it so there’s no way for me to look it up.

Im not really sure what you mean whats the 5th when I see that you only moved 3 times. What about the 4th?

I dont remember but do the secrets hold either true or false? If so for your 2nd and 3rd if statement putting a === true isnt nessacary but I suppose it would still work. I havent coded in JavaScript in a long time but in python its True not true. Maybe you need to capitalize your T.

Having a picture would help only because I dont understand your moveXY statements. Your top else and bottom else are the same. I know for this map that the exact spot matters.