Ideas for new badges

thanks! I will try to html change, I dont do it very often so I dont really know how to do it

The get x replies is badges is avoided because it is likely to promote tons of spam messages.

Oh, okay. You said it in the past that these badges will not get added, but I still find it cool to come up with some just for fun. I think @PeterPalov will agree with this, but from my side feel free to close this topic whenever you need to

4 Likes

I have found some cool new ideas from the other discourse
Bug Reporter
You have reported a bug that are true

Tester
Reported 10 bugs that are true

Senior Testor
Reported 20 bugs that are true and that staff has liked.

3 Likes

I love it! Do you see the error here though?:laughing:

1 Like

The other discourse makes this one look like a tiny shrimp(44 leaders, 34 people with admired, and 44 people with devotee :exploding_head:!)

1 Like

Probably because like the majority of people are like moderators etc

1 Like

I might get devotee this year. We have no plans to go anywhere (COVID reasons) and I can probably be active for an entire year

3 Likes

True, very true. I think @Chaboi created Github because it’s symbol is a cat

1 Like

Chaboi didn’t create Github
Lydia

3 Likes

Haha, that would be pretty epic if Chaboi had made github :laughing:! He’d probably be a billionaire now.

2 Likes

Very true. I think we are getting off-topic here.

lol yup very true how about the
!@#%^*() badge
posted over 5000 times and none were flagged deleted or reported to be disrespectful
nor violating discourse rules.

Who knows…
But we are getting quite not on topic.

2 Likes

What do you mean? (20 chars)

1 Like

So like you created 5000 posts right and then none of them were flagged or violating the discourse rules

Also here is another one:

„Nice guy“ – welcoming a person to the forum

„Super nice guy“ – using the heart button 10 times

„Welcomer“ – Using the heart button 50 times

2 Likes

1 problem. People could just use it even though nobody new was there. Maybe the Let's welcome Darth Vader thing has the show up before you post it. Instead of 100 maybe 50 :heart: for welcomer.

3 Likes

edited :smile: (20 chars)

3 Likes