In My Name - adventurer feedback

I’ve got this error when I submitted the level:

Now when I re-enter the level, I get the same error and it pop ups in a regular interval. Though, the gems for the level have been awarded correctly and the “In My Name Complete” achievement was properly unlocked.

In the DevTools, I can see a PUT request to /db/level.session/57304cd466c1063700d1515d that returns 422 (Unprocessable Entity) status with the response:

[{"message":"invalid type: object (expected string)","code":0,"dataPath":"/dateFirstCompleted","schemaPath":"/properties/dateFirstCompleted/type","subErrors":null,"stack":"Error: invalid type: object (expected string)\n  at new ValidationError (/app/node_modules/tv4/tv4.js:1188:12)\n  at ValidatorContext.createError (/app/node_modules/tv4/tv4.js:176:9)\n  at ValidatorContext.validateType (/app/node_modules/tv4/tv4.js:559:14)\n  at ValidatorContext.validateBasic (/app/node_modules/tv4/tv4.js:529:19)\n  at ValidatorContext.validateAll (/app/node_modules/tv4/tv4.js:410:19)\n  at ValidatorContext.validateObjectProperties (/app/node_modules/tv4/tv4.js:786:21)\n  at ValidatorContext.validateObject (/app/node_modules/tv4/tv4.js:737:11)\n  at ValidatorContext.validateAll (/app/node_modules/tv4/tv4.js:414:11)\n  at Object.api.validateMultiple (/app/node_modules/tv4/tv4.js:1308:12)\n  at LevelSessionHandler.module.exports.Handler.validateDocumentInput (/app/server/commons/Handler.coffee:499:15)\n  at LevelSessionHandler.module.exports.Handler.saveChangesToDocument (/app/server/commons/Handler.coffee:546:19)\n  at /app/server/commons/Handler.coffee:367:10\n  at LevelSessionHandler.module.exports.Handler.doWaterfallChecks (/app/server/commons/Handler.coffee:522:12)\n  at /app/server/commons/Handler.coffee:364:8\n  at /app/server/commons/Handler.coffee:519:7\n  at Query.<anonymous> (/app/node_modules/mongoose/lib/query.js:2180:28)\n  at /app/node_modules/kareem/index.js:177:19\n  at /app/node_modules/kareem/index.js:109:16\n  at wrapped (/app/node_modules/newrelic/lib/transaction/tracer/index.js:155:28)\n  at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:67:7)\n  at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:122:9)\n  at process.wrappedFunction (/app/node_modules/newrelic/lib/transaction/tracer/index.js:250:51)\n"}]
1 Like

Our engineers are correcting this issue and it should be fixed momentarily.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Maka

1 Like

We believe we have corrected this issue.

Please let us know if you’re still seeing it!

1 Like

Yep, it seems fine now, thanks CodeCombat team! :smile:

1 Like

The level worked for me. It looked like the letter position is randomised each time, which is good.
It’s also possible to kill Thoktar using summoned troops.

1 Like

Yep, also it’s possible with the strong hero :wink:
But it doesn’t help to solve the level.

1 Like