Instruments! 15 chars

Does anyone play an instrument? I play the piano since 3 years. Tommorrow Ill share a recording!

Mumbo_6

2 Likes

I play the piano and the alto saxophone!
I’ve been playing the piano for more than 5 years (I don’t know the exact amount of years I’ve played, but it’s definitely more than 5 years!)
I just started playing the alto saxophone last year (I’ll admit, I squeak way way way too much)
Lydia

2 Likes

your learning :smile:

Mumbo_6

2 Likes

Guitar and Tenor Sax :smile:

2 Likes

i used to play the trombone one of my sisters wants to learn the Piano and i knoow someone who plays the saxaphone he is in a band even!

1 Like

Cello and a bit of flute

2 Likes

My brother plays the cello!

4 Likes

I play guitar, piano and ukulele.

3 Likes

I play piano. I’m in 4th grade in Music school. I love music!

4 Likes

Same there!

Mumbo_6

1 Like

I play the trumpet. :grin:

3 Likes

What genre? Jazz? :thinking:

Classical, I’m mostly doing stuff from this study book at the moment, it’s really famous for trumpets (and other valved instruments I think): Arban the cornet method.
I’m learning this piece (2x slower though :grin:).

6 Likes

Classics are awesome :sparkles: Trumpet sure is a great instrument to try. :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah, I love it. There are also a few (only about 3) concertos which are also very good that I’ve played: Haydn, Hummel and arutunian(I haven’t played the last one but I want to)

That’s pretty impressive! My favorite song I’ve played is probably Saint. Thomas by Sonny Rollins. Jazz and classics are both very nice to listen(And play).

3 Likes

Thanks. I haven’t heard that one. I’ll listen to it.

I’m in 6 grade in cello

1 Like

I used to play the piano :musical_keyboard:, but now I play flute :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Piano and Horn
~ Orb

4 Likes