Is this a good idea?

Hello we are Paper’s team
I am the original member of Paper’s team, Logan but you can call me paper, logan, or Zachy havoc.
so as you may know I have created a clan named “The Binary Paper Brigade” or BPB for short and our message is to put love first in all things

but I want to do it a little differently than many other clans. Currently I am making upwards of 50 clan based badges exclusive to BPB and putting them on a google doc with their name the badge design and the requirements to achieve them.
As well as creating a Google doc with all of the members names their join date and what badges they have achived.
in this I will also be making a ranking system to showcase ranks of members such as Head admin, Co-Founder, newbie ext…

And I want to know if this is a good idea and if any one else has done this idea if so please I would love to know what clans so I can examine how they do it and how I can differ from them.

@J_F_B_M
I would like to hear from you about this idea you can message me privately or reply in this post io don’t really mind but I feel you would be very constructive and kind to me about this.

That person isn’t active anymore

oh…
what about you my good sir would you like to give feedback?

No not rly I don’t rly use code combat anymore :person_shrugging:

oh ok

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I’ve never heard of a clan doing something this interesting! I think it is a fantastic idea.

2 Likes

I can’t join though because I’m working really hard on code for the AI League.

1 Like

On behalf of paper we would love to have you in our clan
(this account is run by multipal people as an experiment we are called "paper’s team)

1 Like

cool!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Hey could you please keep all of your clan related things in only one if the topics you’ve made? You’ve created at least three atp. Having so many threads about one thing really clutters up the forum and makes things confusing.
Thanks!

4 Likes

sorry I’ll do better about that

4 Likes