It was nice to be here, but I can disappear for some/long time (or forever:) )

Again, I was happy to be here, but now my country is under attack - Putin started war against Ukraine. So, I don’t know the way everything would going on: will I have access to the Internet or not, will be electricity work properly and so on and so on.
I may disappear suddenly for non-determined time. If situation will settle down but I won’t appear here… Well, it was nice to know you all)
Good luck for all the ways.
See you on the other side)

17 Likes

I am absolutely horrified to hear of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and genuinely pray for the safety of Ukraine. @Alexbrand, it was an absolute honor to have you in our community, and I can’t express how much I am appreciative of your contributions to our community, and I’m confident others agree. I wish for the safety of you and your family, and that you can find a safe place to stay.

A note to the community that war is not a joke, and is never a joke. War involves the deaths of many, many innocent lives and should never be an option in solving world problems. In our history, there have been countless atrocities committed through war, and while we acknowledge the devastating impact it has on society, it’s clear that nothing was learned.

#StandWithUkraine :ukraine:

22 Likes

Thanks for your support and words, @Chaboi_3000. And for communication and cooperation)
:handshake:

9 Likes

thanks for your time here @Alexbrand

3 Likes

We thank you for all your contributions to the Discourse. And we will pray for all in Ukraine. :pray:

4 Likes

Be safe out there. If you are in Ukraine.

1 Like

I am sorry. I wish that there was something that I could do to help. I wish you the best of luck, please try and stay safe. You helped make this community what it is, and I hope that you will be okay. Please, @Alexbrand do whatever it takes to stay alive.

4 Likes

I am sorry. I meant for this to be replied to @Alexbrand.

1 Like

Stay safe @Alexbrand ! Thank you for your time on the discourse. You helped a lot of us. I’m sorry for you. I hope you come back alive and well :smile: :pray:. I hope this is not goodbye! :pray:.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am so sorry about this attack @Alexbrand . I will pray for you, your family, and your country. Be safe out there. The discourse salutes you for your time.

5 Likes

We will all miss you @Alexbrand! You were tons of help to every person in this community! I pray you will stay safe in this time of war!

3 Likes

was on news :pensive:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for supporting and kind words.
Still alive, me and all my family and relitievs. My family sleeps this night in a bomb-shelter in Kyiv. We take our pets with us)) (One small dog and three cats)
Ukraine army struggles with russian occupants. There were casualties for this first day among our soldiers and civil inhabitants, and children also((
Occupants have casualties too and some machinery was destroyed.
Putin and his government and army generals should pay. They started this war. It’s genocide of Ukraine and it’s people (

5 Likes

I have a question. Why does Putin wanna invade Ukraine? Russia is the largest country after all.

They probably want Ukraine to not be able to join NATO. Also Ukraine was one of the most important Soviet States.

1 Like

eric is correct, part of the reason why Russia invaded Ukraine was that Ukraine used to exist as a soviet state. due to the dissolving of the soviet union, Ukraine was born but now Putin wants to reclaim the original soviet land for Russia.

My dad said it’s possible it’s because Russia wants a port and land touching the sea that doesn’t freeze, so they can use it year round. But that was only a possibility, I don’t actually know.

Many people in Kyiv, capital of Ukraine, spent this night in subway stations as a shelter.

2 Likes