I've heard about an item or something similar that gives you the "Power-up" effect

I’m not sure what item it is, could someone point me to it?

The simple katana and some swords all have the power up effect

Thank you so much! This helps a lot.

Darksteel blade is one too. The short black sword thing. (i think Darksteel blade is what it’s called not sure)

I remember the old days where you can buy anything and it got me to negative gems. LOL

Everyone is like: “I’m jealous.”

I’ve been trying to save up for better armor but higher levels seem to give you more gems and this is the last level in an area so I want to finish it.

“Thoktar’s favorite food is the bones of his enemies”

:neutral_face:

Then Thoktar must love skeletons

XD so true

That’s probably why he doesn’t use them

1 Like

I cannot figure out how to beat Clash of Clones. I’ve tried it multiple ways and it still won’t work. This is literally all I have:

enemies = hero.findEnemies
while True:
    enemyIndex = 0
    while enemyIndex < len(enemies):
        enemy = enemies[enemyIndex]
        enemyIndex += 1

Nothing else that I’ve tried works

Read this:

Or this:

The thing is I’ve already read those and using the code feels like cheating. I want to figure it out but I’m not sure what type of method would work.

Actually, it depends on your creativity, and all you need is to find an advantage over the enemy clone, and since the clone can only do, attack() so find something that the opponent can’t do that you can do. :wink:

My game won’t allow me to not have a sword, which is what I was going to try to do to take away her attack methods since she’s the second most powerful player on the field.

Yeah, they patched that trick, you need to do something that helps eliminate the opponent, the emperor’s gloves are the most effective here with the invisibility ring

And I don’t have enough gems to buy both of those together…

Back to the forest to do levels I haven’t completed yer

Correction: Yet. (I’m a grammar freak XD)

1 Like

Correction: You’re a spelling freak. yer vs yet is a spelling mistake. not a grammar mistake.