Level Editor Guide

What is the level editor? It is a place where you can make your own levels. First, select the terrain. When you first make a level, press Generate Terrain. Pick what ever you would like! Next, have ONE hero placeholder. This is so the players can program something! Put in some units! Put ogres, humans, whatever you want! You can also change the behavior of a unit by double clicking/tapping it. For example to change the alliance of let’s say, an ogre witch, double tap it. Click alliance. Delete the team if it says ogres. DO NOT THE SUPERTEAM. Then, type in humans. Then click home, then go back to your level. You now have an allied ogre witch! When you are injured in the level, she will heal you. She will also help you fight. Put in some ogres! Set some goals! Go to setting, and click a goal! Click the triangle button and the goal will be active. That’s it for now. Stay tuned for more edits!
Directions for making a friendly witch:

5 Likes

Hi, @RangerGrant9307, welcome to the CoCo Discourse! Before you continue, please review this topic. :partying_face:

Chaboi has already created a guide about Level Editor, but we appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Rachel

Welcome to the forum.
Here is a link to another topic about this

https://discourse.codecombat.com/t/guide-level-editor-old/12177

This for new level editor. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

love it! I gave up on the old guide. :sweat_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate the support. I am new to the discourse but i have been playin cc for some time

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!