Level: signs-and-portents

I have no idea what im supposed to do here, the tip says i have to look at my allies to see some code i can use such as this
self.THROW(enemy);
however when i try to use it it gives me an error that self isnt defined
im using javascript

Throw is one of Amara’s Ninja skills, she’s using it to fight the ogres, she’s not asking you to use it. She also says “I’ll cover you, go!” So: keep moving! Your goal is to find Senick and Omarn.

alright, at the end part of that level it says something about using a light source to protect the last two guys

all you have to do on the last part is to grab the lightstone (aka the gem) and stand near the two dudes.

did that but they keep dying and i fail the mission :confused:
going to try again

oh, I don’t know what you should do then. I wasn’t actually standing beside the guys. I was a little way to the right, because I accidentally added a this.moveRight();, but they were in the edge of the circle of light. You might try that.

Just to note that in javascript, you need to use this.throw and not self.throw (not sure there was an answer about the error you mentionned).

self.moveRight()
self.moveDown()
self.moveUp()
self.moveRight()
self.moveUp()
self.moveRight()
self.moveRight()
self.moveRight()
self.moveDown()
self.moveRight()
self.moveDown()
self.moveRight()
self.moveRight()

thats the code i used,tried python after realizing the ingame tips they use arent in js

I had the same problem but I found a solution.
Just erase your first moveDown und MoveUp. Just go straight to the right side.
I do not really know why but than it works.

Oh, good point; we hadn’t anticipated going down that pathway, since Amara comes out if you just walk by. I’ve just made it so that the level should work either way.