New game! war at the cloudrip mountain

RangerGrant created an insane game called ?War at the cloudrip mountain" It works like this. Gems of your color will spawn on your side, and friendlies will spawn on your side. Peasants will spawn too. On the other side, enemy units and enemy color gems will spawn. The goal is to eradicate the enemy hero. You can summon all the regular stuff, and witches shamans and night witched
JUMP RIGHT IN!!!

ranger grant and i already tried it. It was rlly fun!!!

1 Like

Why no one respond. :’(

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved::nauseated_face::scream::fearful::cold_sweat::sob::cry::pleading_face::hot_face::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::cold_face::sweat::scream::sob::fearful::scream::cold_sweat::tired_face::crying_cat_face::disappointed_relieved:

Yo dude, you’re not gonna die. At least two people went on it. Maybe it’s perfect so nobody needed to respond. You’re going to be fine. It’s honestly not been up for very long and the forum has been slow lately.

1 Like

Ok. Sorrry about the Spamming can you try it plz?

These day’s i feel like the only member sometimes. #ForeverAlone

Yes. Later tho, I’m on a phone and that’s horrible for coding. Is it hard :thinking:? I don’t do well with hard.

1 Like

Not rlly. I mean, troops are being summoned, you can do decent with just hero.attack

Regulars aren’t doing anything either. You’re not missing out.

1 Like

I haven’t learned to summon yet…

1 Like

The referee summons both friends and enemies and custom gems for both teams!

The referee summons FOR YOU. Of course, you can summon some extra troops too. You might do decent with just
While true attack

This is my easiest, since the referee summons many troops.

It’s as glitchy as on a mobile tho.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try it out later. (To tell the truth, don’t really even understand how to use flags well, let alone summoning guys. But I’m glad I won’t need to do so)

1 Like

It’s ez to summon.
Just do
hero.summon(“whatever”)

You can summon shamans night witches soldiers archers artillery griffin riders peasants and xgows

1 Like

Why would you even do that. It’s showing you swear but you’re not exactly. Can you please delete the star thing-ies?

1 Like

hero.summon(“shaman”)
hero.summon(“griffin-rider”)

1 Like

Ok, thanks for telling me!

1 Like