Nitro type chat

Ok:)

I really don’t like the 20 character thing though, it’s really annoying.

1 Like

Well, guys, I think I’ll be quitting Nitro Type. It’s not really doing much to help my typing. While it’s making my typing faster, my accuracy is going down in the dumps. I need to find something else. : (

Well my accuracy is going okay. My speed is definitely going up. Sorry to hear that… :frowning:

1 Like

My average accuracy is like 92, and I’d really prefer to be above 95. My fingers are very sloppy. I’ll miss racing with you guys but I gotta do it…:cry:

That’s sad. Maybe you can try Type Rush? It is a game similar to NT!

1 Like

I’ve been starting typing.com. It’s pretty good. It think it’s what I need.

How is your frickin average 92!?! Mine’s 58! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like

LOL, I learned how to type from a very good app, so I got my accuracy down pretty well, but not as much as I’d like it. You are talking about my average accuracy, right? My average speed is 65-70.

I started practicing typing back when I was 6-ish on an ancient fujitsu lifebook. Typing was also mandatory in 5th grade, and that’s when I averaged about 30 WPM when I first got my 2012 Mac Book Pro. (Was unused for a while) Then I just completely stopped typing practice for years, and when I tried nitrotype to test my typing skills, that’s when I realized I’m hitting 95+ WPM’s. Your typing speed and accuracy goes up naturally over time, so you shouldn’t really have to stress about “training”. Usually, just using your laptop should get your typing speed higher, and once you’re in high school and having to type out research papers and essays, your typing skills will gradually improve without you noticing. :slight_smile: Hence why the first race of the day:

2 Likes

My average is about 102-103. Best speed is 130.

@enPointe77 that’s nice. I started from typing.com. I started the game in 2016.

1 Like

I am also on typing.com doing Nitro Type.

The first ever typing-practice program I used came in a disc inside a box, and I had to insert it inside my computer to run the program. It’s surprising how fast technology evolved in the past 10 years. (Now it’s even in website-form! Crazy!)

1 Like

Lol, like a CD?
(20 chars)

1 Like

Yup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Chaboi_3000, can you send me a friend request on Nitro Type? My profile is HyperSport_Racer with NT gold memebership, if you can thx:)

1 Like

Sure, I’ll do that once I’m back home.

1 Like

I would try to friend you if I haven’t already Chaboi, but I won’t be on there much.

1 Like

Can’t seem to find a profile with that username.

hmmm… that’s strange.

Lol okay:) (20 Characters)