Prodigy stuff topic

Need. To. Find. How. To. Cheat. Game. How do you even cheat the game though? I mean-
You can pretty much do some weird Membership thingy where its free but I feel like that’s just a free Membership trial. I need answerssss :sob::weary:

Prodigy seems “Unhackablely Un-Hackable” (which isn’t a word but ignore that-) meaning that I do not think theres Bugs, Glitches, or Secret Easter Eggs (Unless they add them on purpose). Not that its a bad thing tho lol I wouldn’t want my game to get hacked either🤷🏽‍♀️

Some of the code I wrote on my own but a lot of it I got from a website. You should not hack anyways so that’s why imma keep this a secret.

I am in the world aquaria, meet me in lamplight town and go left of Wheeler. My name is Mountaineer Miles. Meet me up there if you want to be friends.

1 Like

How do you go to lost Island

I think there is a level requirement.

Hello and welcome @The_legendary_pro19 to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

What is the level requirement

For prodigy I am level 100 and a member My name is Ava goldengi

I meant my name is Ava golden girl

Um then idk. You go to harmony island and then there should be a secret room. Check the pics a few posts above. It tell you how to get there

But it only shows you in secret passage

Yea, im not sure what you want/need from me rn. Could you explain?

Also please dont share any hacks, cheats or exploits as it ruins not only codecombat, but also other games for other people. If you know hacks/cheats etc then good for you but please dont share them here

Ok I mean the only pics if you scroll up are you on the secret passageway

1 Like

Yes. I am (20 chars are too)

What do you mean your 20 chars are too

Dont worry about it. Its something only my friends know – wink wink

1 Like

Now that sounds like she’s not your friend…:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Sry its only something people who know me for a long time know thats what I wanted to say not being rude. Lets not get off topic

2 Likes

Ok…? :neutral_face: you should download adventure academy

1 Like