Prodigy stuff topic

Talk about prodigy here

5 Likes

Prodigy’s new logo sucks. And it’s getting better, while getting worse.

They need to update more. I’ve practically run out of things to do, apart from the arena(sometimes), and events.

I don’t play prodagy

1 Like

I don’t play anymore Prodigy anymore.

2 Likes

I never played it before what is it

1 Like

It is a math game that personally I think used to be good before the new updates came out.

2 Likes

so that is why everyone is so angry

1 Like

Yeah, plus I have nothing more to do except get to maximum level. They are not going to update the next thing soon.

2 Likes

Okay thanks @abc for clearing things up

1 Like

have you done the academy earth tower?

1 Like

I have, I am waiting for the other crystals.

3 Likes

same. I’m lvl 99. what’s yours

1 Like

I think level 95 or 96, I don’t know. What’s your name in Prodigy, mine is Brayden Battlewinner (I am pretty sure that is what it is, it’s been like 6 months since I played).

2 Likes

I feel like they should just delete all the other updates besides the academy tower and just go back to the old Prodigy. When I went back to Prodigy, I thought it is going to be so fun! I’m going to evolve all the cool pets! Turns out, I can’t even evolve my pet.
Lydia

2 Likes

Leo Forgethinker. BTW: a few weeks ago, they sent out a message to everyone, allowing you to change your name once.(completely free).

1 Like

how do you get to old prodigy?

1 Like

I played old prodigy, because that’s when I started. Also only members can evolve pets, and I am not a member. My pets are way stronger then me.

4 Likes

When can you play today at the arena, I want to see if I battle you by luck. Also tell me in eastern time.

2 Likes

I dunno. I don’t play often, but I could meet you on the server combax, in lamplight town, at 12:10. meet me in lamplight town square.

1 Like