Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

Taming.io topic

Does anyone play taming.io? If you do, and if you have an account, can you add me? My Id is 112085.

2 Likes

I play. I think it is fun. My username is: DryestCannon63

1 Like

You have an io topic already made. Or is this allowed because it’s more specific?

1 Like

I have no say in the rules but I’d say bc of the specific game its fine
*looks around nervously with my trust level 1

3 Likes

I play tamingio!!! My id 141724. Friend me! Sorry if I don’t accept immediately, I have school. I just got combat badge 2 days ago, how about you?

1 Like

I believe this topic if fine so @Xownfos is correct.

1 Like

Hi and here is my I’d for my mobile version if anyone wants to friend it (mobile sucks, but when I want to play with my brother I have to get my iPad upstairs and I can’t log into my normal account so yeah): #155671

2 Likes

How do you add a friend?

1 Like

Go to your profile, top left then click friends and add my ids: #141724 and #155671

2 Likes

I got one let me get the other one and @lukas31 I friended you.

1 Like

This one doesn’t work.

1 Like

Well, lemme coach real quick. I accepted you on mobile (btw im JoNoob9000 there cause I play like a noob on mobile. Again it SUCKS)

2 Likes

I accepted you. Seems like it did work lol :smiley:

2 Likes

I used to play it a lot more than I did now

3 Likes

I have combat badge to :smiley:
What pets can you start with?

1 Like

I haven’t gotten 50 for anything, so only the starters, unfortunately.

1 Like

So far only wolf, rabbit and bear. I always choose wolf I started playing like 5 days ago

2 Likes

I can start with starter pets, two bears, bat, fox, artic wolf, and 48 Raven tames and 49 black spiders

4 Likes

Dang you grind the tames.

2 Likes

I got fire badge! Check Reddit and see if you agree with private servers. I want to have private servers

1 Like