Taming.io topic

Does anyone play taming.io? If you do, and if you have an account, can you add me? My Id is 112085.

4 Likes

I play. I think it is fun. My username is: DryestCannon63

2 Likes

You have an io topic already made. Or is this allowed because it’s more specific?

2 Likes

I have no say in the rules but I’d say bc of the specific game its fine
*looks around nervously with my trust level 1

4 Likes

I play tamingio!!! My id 141724. Friend me! Sorry if I don’t accept immediately, I have school. I just got combat badge 2 days ago, how about you?

3 Likes

I believe this topic if fine so @Xownfos is correct.

2 Likes

Hi and here is my I’d for my mobile version if anyone wants to friend it (mobile sucks, but when I want to play with my brother I have to get my iPad upstairs and I can’t log into my normal account so yeah): #155671

4 Likes

How do you add a friend?

2 Likes

Go to your profile, top left then click friends and add my ids: #141724 and #155671

4 Likes

I got one let me get the other one and @lukas31 I friended you.

2 Likes

This one doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Well, lemme coach real quick. I accepted you on mobile (btw im JoNoob9000 there cause I play like a noob on mobile. Again it SUCKS)

4 Likes

I accepted you. Seems like it did work lol :smiley:

4 Likes

I used to play it a lot more than I did now

5 Likes

I have combat badge to :smiley:
What pets can you start with?

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten 50 for anything, so only the starters, unfortunately.

2 Likes

So far only wolf, rabbit and bear. I always choose wolf I started playing like 5 days ago

4 Likes

I can start with starter pets, two bears, bat, fox, artic wolf, and 48 Raven tames and 49 black spiders

6 Likes

Dang you grind the tames.

3 Likes

I got fire badge! Check Reddit and see if you agree with private servers. I want to have private servers

4 Likes