ReferenceError: __pythonRuntime is not defined

I ran into this error when playing through the Friend and Foe level. I tried clearing my cashe, and resetting my browser. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Try reloading the page

Welcome welcome @Issi to the forum! It is a lovely place where you can share all kinds of stuff (appropriate of course), share bugs, and even get assistance for code! We suggest that you review this topic which shows all essentials of this board! And we suggest you review this topic which shows how to post your code correctly! Thanks!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

Try writing friend = hero.findNearestFriend() and enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy() at the top of the while true loop? Or maybe try restarting the level and writing the code again.

Lydia

1 Like

the code is right (20 chars)

What glasses do you have?

I don’t think this is a glasses problem. You can run the code even without logging and without any glasses ( as many other levels in CoCo)

PS: change the glasses to any glasses or run the level without glasses if possible.
PS; change the language to python again : [SOLVED] ReferenceError:___pythonRuntime is not defined

2 Likes