Sarven Brawl (Level 8)

I think I made a code that can defeat savern brawl, but the game keeps lagging out due to the sheer numbers of enemies. Is there a way to stop the lag and be able to beat the level?

Is the lag at the beginning (without submit) or is it in the submit form?

Try to kill the biggest amount of ogres you can so it will load faster. That is the only thing you can do. :confused:

1 Like

or get a 5000$ pc that runs cc at 10000000000000000000 fps (joke dont do it… it will make u in crippling debt)

1 Like

Unless you’re Jefferey Bezos or Elon Musk

1 Like

The dead bodies will also cause lag

1 Like

btw if u use any varibles like hero.findEnemies() or hero.findCorpses()
the tags will lag ur entire pc

Tip: If you are having trouble in submit, just wait the whole time. If it’s something else, then yeah. I can’t help with that. :frowning:

1 Like

I know how to fix this problem:

Step 1: Buy Google
Step 2: Open CoCo on the extremely powerful Google computers
Step 3: Get to level 18 and cause billions of USD of server damage due to lag, causing the entire internet to come to a halt.
Step 4: Sell Google back to Google before they notice what happened to Google(the internet)
Step 5: Blame the global devastation on them and make them pay for server repairs
Step 6: Feel proud of yourself for achieving your life goals. It’s not the journey that matters, it’s the destination :slight_smile:

I hope this helps!

3 Likes

Bruh, best meme ever! I literally loled since I mean what? Buy Google? I bet that has to be like $100B. So how’s this?

Steps

Step 1: Buy CoCo
Step 2: Make the ogres disappear when they die
Step 3: Return CoCo to Nick
Step 4: Blame no one for anything
Step 5: Buy grapes and eat them

And there. Problem solved :smiley:

2 Likes

More like 750 bill.

I meant 100 billion bruh

i saw it. I just said it would be a lot more expensive.

Oh. I thought you said 750 dollar bills :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That was a good joke, but I don’t think you guys should continue it… If you really want to do that, you can create a PM or something. Let’s stay on topic.

1 Like

Ok. (20 charsssssss)

Use this:
direct.comcombat.com/play/level/sarven-brawl

codecombat* also, this was 2 months ago

1 Like

Sorry, just wanna let him/her know

its fine and its a him

ps im back from my 2 month slumber (i posted 5 month since it felt like 5 months : /)

1 Like