Simple CPU are insulting me

look at this

Does it always say that

1 Like

every time i do it yes it does that to me i don’t think this is a bug though.

2 Likes

but it is insulting and I think we should change it

1 Like

if you contact support@codecombat.com they can maybe help.

2 Likes

btw nice new pfp milton.

2 Likes

how do I contact them through gmail or through here

1 Like

through the link i gave you.

2 Likes

I takes me here

1 Like

ok im gonna be honest i have never used the site so i have no clue how to work it but maybe ask @Deadpool198?

2 Likes

Hey @Deadpool198 can you tell me how support@codecombat.com works

1 Like

I believe they use someone’s code for the different CPU levels, not an actual CPU. This is also why you will run into bad code that locks up your hero and you can see the red X on the enemy.

It looks like the link you have is an actual email address so you need to send an email to that address.

3 Likes

thanks @brooksy125 so someone made that part of their code to insult others

1 Like

Hmm, I think it might be that they’ve just said “stupidhead”. To be perfectly honest I don’t think it’s really that bad… It’s just a joke, I wouldn’t take it too seriously.
But if you really want to email them, then yes that it their email, and as brooksy said you need to use gmail or some other email service to send an email to that address.
Danny

2 Likes

Their are 7 year olds in this game @Deadpool198 do you want the next generation saying how are you Stuipidhead

3 Likes

Well, if I’m honest it wouldn’t bother me that much, but as I said, it’s up to you what you do from here. Don’t ask me about it, ask the CoCo team!
Danny

5 Likes

Everyone was so caught up in the CPU saying that, that no one has noticed that milton’s code is exposed to the public…

shoot I should have never made this topic now people will complete zero sum because of me

2 Likes

no its fine that you made the topic just delete the picture at the top.

1 Like

It’s not that hard to edit…

if you delete the picture no one will be able to see/steal your code.

1 Like