Songs to share! + Random Star Wars stuff! + lots of music videos

Interesting theme. A bit low key for my tastes, but still easy to listen to. It’s funny…I’ve never studied Latin, but I can translate a good part of the Mars section, just from all of the various films, movies and books I’ve seen or read.

3 Likes

I love this song so much! It’s been stuck in my head for 2 days now…

4 Likes

In my opinion the songs made before 2000 is much better than after 2000. The Queen songs are pretty good too.

5 Likes

If you’ll pardon the pun…Queen’s songs will rock you! :smiley:

5 Likes

2 Likes

i like this video but it isnt a song

1 Like

skip to 1 min in if you don’t want to hear commentary.
2 Likes

Bruh codecombat is so dead they havnt updated since forever

2 Likes

Hmm, yes, I can’t exactly disagree with that… You could always do more replayable levels. Ace of coders is pretty cool. :grin: Or you could help other people, considering you’ve done all the levels yourself. It’s still fun for a lot of people.
Danny

2 Likes

Nick said he’ll bring some team members back to CoCo after Ozaria has enough content to last, but for the time being, you can try replayable levels, or even make your own!

2 Likes

Really! Wow, that’s pretty exiting.

2 Likes

That might take years to finish Ozaria though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I hope not :cry:. I really like the style of art they’ve used on it, and I’m exited to see the new functions they make. Will it use hero.? Who knows… (well probably quite a lot of people, but not me.)

2 Likes

This is a bit of a banger:

Danny

2 Likes

This is better though(IMO):

Danny

2 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t care whatever hype there might be over Nickleback…this should be our 2020 anthem!:

3 Likes

Here is a very nice song!

2 Likes

A star wars song that I enjoy.

4 Likes

How would you rate this song?

0 voters

2 Likes