© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

Who is ready for Fortnite season 8?!

I still play. But I’m moving to stw.

not it.
Same. Haven’t been here for like a month or something and suddenly I feel like I missed something.

Same. Haven’t been here for like a month or something and suddenly I feel like I missed something.

1 Like

What’s stw?
:lion:
It’s nice to have you back guys.

It’s an abbreviation for Save The World.

I recently got this game

5 Likes

Don’t you have to pay for save the world?

1 Like

That’s some decent editing, nice.
Chungus always seems to look creepy.
:lion:

1 Like

Yeah, it costs like $39. But I got it on sale.

1 Like

Thats cool. I hacked by getting a redeem code:-).

1 Like

Hacked? You got a friend code right?

1 Like

No. I went online and got it

1 Like

So you got a promo code? Searching it up isn’t hacking.

1 Like

Yeah I guess so :joy:

1 Like

Apex legends is beating fortnite. :OOO

2 Likes

Naw. Fortnite is like one of the best shooting and building style games out there

(https://www.ranker.com/list/most-popular-video-games-today/ranker-games)

1 Like

Really? It seems like Epic is getting desperate lately…

1 Like

Yeah they are. I think it is largely because they have a variety of stuff. Like weapons. Also all of their weapons translate from real weapons. Also its not graphic like a lot of games like Call of Duty, Fallout 4, games like that.

1 Like

Well you are right to point Fortnite is one of the best 3rd person shooters, Apex is one of the best 1st person ones. But the best battle royal is Tetris 99

1 Like

Merged a bunch of similar threads to one giant mega thread. The chronological order is messed up, but the posts are still there.

3 Likes