© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

I really don’t care if I play PUBG or Fortnight I mean it depends on if people are just camping and buying the strongest guns from a vinding machine with v-bucks and beeing total jerks on fortnight then ya I would just play PUBG and vice-versa and it also just depends on what I’m willing to play that day :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: PLZ Don’t hate me for choosing both

@Emidoge you watch FairyTail? cool who is your favorite charactor and do you ship NaLu (Natsu and Lucy) just asking?

is any one on right now

Im back but i like no game no life the most but fairy tale is good

so the conversation went from theories to favorite games to sport games then to anime talk about random!

You might not like this, but I’ve never watched anime in my life. :expressionless:
:lion:

can you send me the cordnats in a message so that way I can have it forever so I have it when I get to the flower grove level if I don’t need to subcribe
download eye sir

@Deadpool198 well you might like FairyTail because there is funny moments awsome action moments and there is even pervy moments

P.S. if you watch Yugi-yo or poke’mon or even digimon you have watched an anime

I haven’t watched any of them, or got the games or card games. Especially not the cards, to me they look a bit tacky to me, compared to Magic the Gathering. Which I play/used to play.

have you seen Naruto?

@Deadpool198 what is a P.M.? 20 charators

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place, I meant PMs are the place where I messaged you.

** ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ** you mean the little blue button that says reply and is constly posting/relpying not a good thing? @Deadpool198

WHO ARE YOU ! ! ! ! ! ARE YOU A MONSTER ! ! because if you are can I get your atograph?
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: but searously why dont you play games like the lengend of zelda?

it is kind of annoying, so yes, it is

please try to put all you have to say into one message

That’s on Geonosis, and Yoda is battling Dooku

I know that (I have read at least 50 star wars books). I was just asking a where @Gamestack needed help

time travel is confusing, as shown in the gameknight999 series

legend of zelda is the best game in the universe.

Hey guys. I haven’t been on in a while. It’s good to be back!

2 Likes