© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

its cooldown is 20 sec

oh ok thank you(20chars)
edit: some random stuff

Good morning everyone!

1 Like

good morning!!!

This topic should be changed to an Ideas topic.

1 Like

The more I press show vote, the more of the same votes I get

1 Like

yea same with me here

1 Like

Most liked topic ever? I’ve seen the numbers rising a lot recently.
Will J_F_B_M get the first ever great topic badge?

3 Likes

And Hellenar will have Great Reply:

2 Likes

(useless and not needed post)

2 Likes

Okay… We are waiting you!

not gone yet tho(20 cottages)

Btw, in these 2 weeks I will be 1 day on forum, 1 without. So sorry if I’m not answering.

1 Like

ok fine with me(:slight_smile:)

This is something I did! LOL XD

while True:
    r = Math.random()
    r = r*6
    r = Math.round(r)
    R = ["Go away you ogres!", "I will kill you!", "Mwahahahahahahahaha!", "You're dumb!", "All hail God!", "He [God] will help me destroy you!", "Alas, you will die!"]
    hero.say(R[r]
2 Likes

I just realized that ogre-fangriders is a lone munchkin riding a giant wyvern. It’s crazy to think about how they managed to tame it…Especially munchkins.

They can be adorable pets too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very cool.
In case any one didn’t know:

Wyvern

A wyvern is a legendary bipedal winged serpentine creature, usually depicted with a tail ending in a diamond- or arrow-shaped tip. As bipeds, wyverns often possess only two legs and no arms or front appendages.

It’s used in the flag of Wessex, an Anglo-Saxon kingdom.
King Harold had it in 1066:
download
That is not a dragon as many people think. Although it looks very similar to Welsh flag:
download-2
Bit of history for you there :grin:.

3 Likes

Not 100 completed fact. Discord was almost named wyvern.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s some new information. It’s definitely nice that CoCo uses mythological elements in the game.

The Wyvernclaw’s description actually tells us it’s from a wyvern’s claw – Very sacred and powerful, though I’m a little confused why it’s unearthed in a dungeon full of crazy robots…

I really love the design of Wyvernclaw it's probably my favorite wand.

Nick and I will probably discuss about future limited-edition items. The Eldritch Magi Armor may come soon! Like all other limited-edition items, it will be available for only 1 week and cannot be bought and will never be obtainable again after the one-week period.

Although Wyvernclaw won’t be available again, Vine Staff acts as a permanent alternative, but Magi Armor probably will be the only set that reduces CD of abilities, so you definitely don’t want to miss that opportunity! Of course, I’ll add a Announcements when that happens :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Quick Poll:

What limited-time item would you like next?
  • Phoenixfire(Explosive Arrows – Ranger)
  • Magi Armor(Boosted Magic Attacks – Wizard)
  • Tauran Armor(HP Regeneration – Warrior)
  • Windwalker Armor(Boosted Speed – Ranger)

0 voters

2 Likes