© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

Wow, it’s awsome ability!

If you’re good with your code, then you’d get a fantastic strong stats
Screen-Recording-2020-10-03-at-7

5 Likes

Ooh, I like that. I gives you a lot of flexibility with your hero. Very nice. I think this would work well as one of her abilities.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’d probably use .type, and the modulo function to sort troops into their respective properties to transfer. Like you’d probably want to get the health from a soldier, damage from the archer, and speed of griffin-riders. I’d love to see custom builds with her spell :slight_smile:

3 Likes

those are some nice abilities! what else does she have?

1 Like

Does anyone know what is this skill?
Screenshot 2020-10-03 at 9.50.17 PM

5 Likes

Nooooooooo. (20 xharacrDJ f s)

its the sign the earth skin makes when it is casted

1 Like

That is the Earthskin effect.

Andrei

3 Likes

Poor troops, sacrificed themselves for Ursara :frowning:
Thanks @PeterPalov!
Lydia

2 Likes

you know you should change it to i feel much faster with blahblahblah speed cuz like stronger with speed? how would speed make you stronger?

and also is usura a lvl 66 hero?

That’s true. Will remind myself to change it later. Additionally, if the player achieved a speed of 100+, what if Usara said, “I am faster than the Flash!” as a joke easter egg? :rofl:

2 Likes

yeah yeah do that on the next april fools!

@Chaboi_3000 what ablities does Boss Star V have?

it allows you to summon artillery and gives you 100 gold at the start of the level.

Lets you summon artilleries, 100 starting gold, and 8 gold/second income.

I’ve just started making her first ability. She’ll have 4 total though.

how about hero.power blast? you can do the rest

Nick and I wanted the abilities to require some heavy coding, so we’re trying to keep away from the isReady spam abilities.