© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

That would definitely help in Clash of Clones and Restless Dead. Will it be a limited item?
Lydia

2 Likes

Yeah Nick and I are thinking it should be part of a one-week limited-time challenge level like Master Sword and Wyvernclaw.

2 Likes

what level are you currently thinking about?

It’ll be a new level in the desert zone. Still deciding what it’ll be though.

1 Like

hmm maybe the level that lets you unlock sacred statue?

I said it’ll be a new level, not a current one.

1 Like

oh(20 dang characters)

Just a quick survey

Do you own Morning’s Edge?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

how much dmg does flash() do?(im guessing 15)

25 damage to non-heroes. 100 damage to heroes.

2 Likes

oh thanks for the info chaboi!

I am just confused about dueling grounds simulating system, for red side, I got 200 wins, and 0 looses. But for blue side I got 160 wins and about 30 looses.

Nick and I had a discussion an hour ago, and we decided on a level concept to work on for the limited time item, “Tauran Armor”. I’m almost done with the level and just waiting for Nick to do some testing. Hopefully it’s ready to go next week :+1:

2 Likes

Small Spoilers for the level :eyes:
Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.39.01 AM

2 Likes

It is really unfortunate my subscription expired 2 days before Lilla was released :sob:.

3 Likes

It looks like some sort of leather or some fried chicken up close (sorry, I just had Popeyes)
Lydia

3 Likes

It’s something very painful to attack. Many of them graze in the Sarven Desert.

2 Likes

sand-yak(ez sry i had debate class)

1 Like

Oh no! Doesn’t look like it… Now I see it!! Oh man, that was real difficult to guess…
I wonder what fried yak tastes like . . . I’m kidding! I love all animals!
Lydia

1 Like

It looks like an enlarged loaf of bread in a barn. It’s really pixelated.

1 Like