Idea Suggestions Thread

CoCo is actively looking for ideas, if you happen to have any ideas for future content, or have feedback on the current game items/heroes, please list them down! It doesn’t just have to be items, units, it can be feedback on the UI or game balance. :slight_smile:

For example:

Ogre Cryomancer:
Health: 150 HP
Attack Damage: 50(85 DPS). Range: 50 meters. Shoots: Ice bolts that slow enemies by 35%.
Ability:
iceBarrier(): Creates a barrier of ice that temporarily blocks all projectiles for 5 seconds. Any collision will freeze that target.
iceBolt(): Shoot a giant bolt of ice that upon hitting a target, explodes into 6 smaller shards. All hit enemies take 150 damage, and is frozen for 3 seconds.

If you like this idea, please drop a :heart:. :slight_smile:

87 Likes

Ogre Flamethrower:
Details: An ogre that shoots flames at a conic arc in front of you. (Similar to dragons?). Medium ranged unit(About 10m range). Channels their fire, meaning they won’t have an attack cooldown, but will chase far units. Deals 60ish damage/second with a low health value of 90. A high damage, high risk ogre unit.

48 Likes

An ogre flame warlock. Instead of normal warlocks, it shoots fireballs. And summons headhunters instead of skeletons. Damage:150(damage per sec:150). Health:320.

40 Likes

At last the ogre knife thrower. The most powerful of the 3 new ogres: He shoots knives really fast.
Stats(May change due to how he is OP):damage:50(damage per sec:200(attack range:50)). Health:190.

37 Likes

Yes that should probaly happen. Talk to @Serg or @Catsync

16 Likes

I also want the smasher ogre. It smashes enemies dealing 150 damage with area damage. Also every 4 attacks it throws enemies 30 meters away from the smasher dealing 390 damage. His health is going to be:500.

44 Likes

My new idea the dark shaman. It shoots beams and summons and commands ogre-females. Damage is 200(dps:400) and health is 800

35 Likes

The awesome ogre spy. It looks like a peasant and acts like an ally but after 10 seconds after it is deployed, it turns into an ogre brawler. Though the ogre brawler will have 800 hp and 90 damage so that is cool.

36 Likes

Great ideas @Chaboi_3000. Also I’m thinking that if the Volcano campaign is the last one, there should be like a huge boss battle level at the end where we finally get to kill Thoktar and his lava army.

24 Likes

True I am working on that kind of level to launch

47 Likes

Cool!

(Waaa I can’t like your post now because I already hit the limit! :slightly_frowning_face: See you in 4 hours! :slightly_smiling_face:)

25 Likes

Also I was thinking maybe they would release more, tougher gear and stuff.
Like maybe the Magma Breastplate and Helmet!
Or the Phoenix Feather! (sword that can give ogres some sort of fire effect when attacked, almost like a drain-life spell)
Also I think that a Magma Shield would be cool that also gives the fire effect (see above) when you bash an enemy with it.

23 Likes

The lava burl should be out. The lava burl casts flame armor and shoots fireballs. Has 1500 hp. And speed is 12/per sec

30 Likes

The lava guard(aka. Lava guard). It is very fast and hits very hard. Very hard to beat. Health:3000
Damage:20(dps:100)
Range:3
Speed:20/per sec.

30 Likes

The lava munchkin. Damage:30 hp:60 speed:30 per sec.

30 Likes

The mega lava chieftain. Does both warcries and has 4000 hp and does 120 damage per second. Speed is 25 per sec.

31 Likes

That seems like a really tough ogre to defeat, which is why the new gear ideas.
Or faster boots with better properties.

20 Likes

The new items: the robe of the magi and the circlet of the magi should be released. Link:Circlet of the magi, Robe of the magi

23 Likes

The magma headhunter: throws flaming razor discs and does 200 per razor disc. And bash damage is 200. Health is only 300

25 Likes

The winged boots are coming up.

25 Likes