© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

gabriel darkleader it says that right on the screen shot

1 Like

128 post in this are from this

Wooooooo Hooooooo I used all my likes for the day.

wdym (stupid20crctr)

there was once a time, where I finished a world a day.(I played for like four hours though)here’s my character:

1 Like

nice altho I do not do prodigy

hey um @Chaboi_3000 can you check how many things i need left till i become regular?

1 more minute till it takes 4 hours and 20 minutes

1 Like

There are 3873 replies with an estimated read time of 259 minutes.

1 Like

lol

also @PeterPalov can you come back now? it has been hard to do discourse without you

1 Like

ya know te powerful fire relic does the most dmg

1 Like

and @Chaboi_3000 can you check what i need left till i become TL3?

You can check this. If you’ve done all that in a hundred days you get TL3 (Regular).

Sorry. I was incredibly busy this week. Unfortunately, I cannot access the specific criteria you need to obtain, sorry!

4 Likes

Also you could check this page (I never knew it existed since a few months ago despite being on the forum for nearly three years :grimacing:): https://discourse.codecombat.com/u I think you should be able to see that.
Danny

2 Likes

Guys, what’s a “vote”? It’s in the bottom left of everyone’s profile in “activity”

can you show a screenshot? I’m confused on what you mean.

@098765432123 I have a screen shot for you

1 Like

There is, like, a TON of spam in this topic!

1 Like