© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

come on just tell me

@Falcons118 if you read the delated comment that tells you or take it to a PM.

1 Like

@098765432123 yeah i just figured out how to check previous edits.

1 Like

wow today there were less than 15 posts

1 Like

That is pretty surprising this usually gets 100

1 Like

Why is it? Not usually

actually it kinda does. Atleast in one day it would 50 posts

1 Like

I think its because that thanksgiving break is coming to an end and because there is school/work tomorrow

1 Like

oof Dima beat you @Alexbrand
thats on the blue leaderboard
i’m making my way up on red leaderboard
blue eh not so much

1 Like

what is this ability ?? @Chaboi_3000
I was on cavern survival against HOWZIT1 is it heal?
also
how come when i win it doesn’t say rank my game?
and i’m not moving up the ranks even thought i’v won about 10~20 games since i got to rank 121
now it’s changing

me wondering why a person in dueling grounds won when he just had an error against simple CPU i think

I wrote a book about a rock. Here it is (never gonna(give you up :rofl:) publish it):

ROCKY ROCK

MEET ROCKY

This story is about a Rock named Rocky and his companions, Sharpner and Clonk. They have superpowers. Rocky has the ability to jump really high. Sharpner the sharpener has the ability to spin really fast, and Clonk the dinosaur can shoot lasers out of his eyes. They all got their superpowers from a time travelling meteorite with radioactive goo inside of it. They quickly became friends.

A GOOD FRIEND TURNED BAD

They all travelled to the modern day, where Clonk saw something bad. Clonk understood nothing about the bad thing. In fact, he didn’t even know it was bad at all. He thought it was good and started doing it without telling his friends. A few days later, Clonk met a supervillain whose name was Bolt. He could run a tresexagintillion (real number, 1 followed by 192 zeros) times faster than time. He also got his powers from the goo.

BOLT

He never told his friends about anything. He left them and went with Bolt to be a supervillain. Rocky and Sharpner found their hideout and fought them. Sharpner fell into a radioactive pit and became more powerful and faster. While they were fighting, Bolt put a tracker on Rocky, so he can find him if he runs away.

OUTER SPACE

Rocky jumped far into space with Sharpner because they knew Bolt could run faster than time. When Bolt realized they were missing, he used his tracker to track them. Bolt saw that they were in deep space. He ran upwards so fast that he ran on air. When Bolt went into deep space, he spotted Rocky and Sharpner floating away into space, hoping to fall into another planet. This time, Bolt ran at his maximum speed to get them, but when he got close to them, they just disappeared. Bolt stopped to see what was happening. He saw the asteroid that gave all of them powers coming towards him. He reached out to touch it and get all the power, but when he realized that he was made of exotic negative mass because he time traveled. He also realized that if any atom in his body which had turned into the negative mass touched itself he would explode. The asteroid gave him his powers. It contained some of the atoms that he had had before he time traveled because he had already touched the goo for powers. It was too late. “Uh-oh” he said as the asteroid was a millimeter away from him.

A NEW BEGINNING

The sound of the boom went to the farthest depths of the universe. It created new life and planets, but it also meant that Rocky Rock, or Sharpner couldn’t exist anymore. The asteroid couldn’t become a meteorite and hit them to give them their powers, but somewhere, in a different time, Rocky Rock still exists.

7 Likes

Do you like it?

Consecrate ability from Order of the Paladin.

2 Likes

But doesn’t concentrate only affect skeletons now @Chaboi_3000

That was pretty good. Did you make that up???

2 Likes

oh my word it has gotten so many posts now on this topic I literally have to sit here for like 5 minutes just to scroll all the way down late but happy Thanksgiving

1 Like

you to @avery_witte and anyone know that you can get the Tautauran armor here’s the link Play Yak Rampage and Unlock the Legendary Tauran Set!

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice. That was pretty good

1 Like

Do you like food :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes