© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

I’ve tried inspect/console, but whenever I try purchasing it, it updates and doesn’t purchase. I’m sure codecombat is smarter than that. Inspect is for when devs try to temporary change to see and add/remove stuff, to test it before actually changing the actual script.

Man then why was i messing around trying to make it update (well it did but that did not do everything then i gave up after 1 whole hour tinkering)

Is this better

def onSpawn(e):
    while True:
        i = Math.random()
        i = i * 3
        i = Math.round(i) 
        # Find and fetch a "potion":
        random = ["All hail EnderLord832!", "Kill them!", "I know you can do it !!"]
        # Find and fetch a "potion":
        pet.say(random[i])
        pet.moveXY(hero.pos.x, hero.pos.y - 20)

why is it onSpawn(e)

Does it make a difference?

Well okay it’s better but still why

also the code doesn’t work if i >= 5/6

So what would i do t make it better. Shoild i put 4 or something

it is giving me this error and phase shift is not working

Maka has asked that we do not clutter the forums up with these silly topics. Please keep it all in the the original silly topic please

1 Like

Well hello I am a bot… would you like a request

@Emidoge fortune (just like discobot :wink:)

Yes indeed (20 characters)

the title says theories, so here:
the charactor in fnaf 4 was in the bite of '83, because the victem of the bite of '87 survived, but the character does not survive night six(cutscene).

@emidoge, my 15th victory royale this season

1 Like

Cool @Chaboi_3000! (20 zillion chars)

nice, OH NO! I FEEL A THEORY COMING ON!!!: @Chaboi_3000 IS NINJA IN HIS EARLY STAGES OF FORTNITE BOOOM

2 Likes

Hey whats your fav. Madden 18 or Nba 2k18?

Fortnite road trip skin revealed!

From awhile ago :stuck_out_tongue: but Noice win i am finnaly teir 55…