Sports Polls/ Highlights, Clips

My Newest Upload. I uploaded this today:

The first clip was from 2 years ago just fyi :wink:
Subscribe if you like it!

As a fan of rugby, Iā€™m disappointed of how England made too many mistakes, and I think they couldā€™ve done better. Overall, I think South Africa did a pretty good job with this seasonā€¦but All Blacks(New Zealand) is still the best team. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are they though? Letā€™s not forget England beat them.

Yeah, thatā€™s true. I just want to remember our game against the All Blacks. Itā€™s a shame Wales and Ireland didnā€™t get further as well.

I agree, it is sad. But I think we can come back for 2023 (with Itoje as Captain??)

Hold on, what does this have to do with codecombat?

Not everything has to be to do with CodeCombat, as long as its what the topic is about, itā€™s fine. And you can go a little bit off topic anywhere, just not too much or it gets confusing.

1 Like

Iga Swiatek wins French Open

1 Like

Who is rlly surprised that the steelers lost

Hi Luke! Welcome back :tada:
Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised the steelers lost, not because I think theyā€™re bad, but I just donā€™t know who they areā€¦ Did the Falcons beat them?

2 Likes

@Deadpool198 I wish the Falcons beat them but Falcons are soo bad this year :sob:
To answer your question no falcons did not beat steelers. It was the Washington Football Team

I definitely am. The washington football team is not that great and the steelers were undefeated and they lost to the football team that had a losing record

1 Like

At this point I would rather have the falcons lose the rest of their games and get a really good draft pick and an easier season. The defense is actually pretty good but the offense is completely :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Hey bro wassup Itā€™s great to talk to u again man uā€™ve come a long way being one of the leaders now I wish I was buts its ok. But yea the Falcons are rlly bad so they didnā€™t beat the steelers.

2 Likes

For realll, like the defense been putting the O in great position but they just choke. Koetter needs to leave

2 Likes

Yea it mostly has to do with the receivers dropping so many passes

1 Like

and it has to do with matt ryan doing reeeally bad

1 Like

The defense was bad but not anymore. Now its the offense

1 Like

I dont think itā€™s mattā€™s fault. They keep running a 2-tight formation with three Wrs. If you noticed on Sunday, a 2 Rb, Te, and 4 Wrs was working. Julio caught those passes when they were running those formations. I think itā€™s Dirk Koetterā€™s fault

For sure tho the offense is terrible it has been since the raiders game when defense played like the legion of boom

1 Like

Yeah the defense was AMAZING against the raiders. They had like 4 forced fumbles and a pick 6

1 Like

yea i was so surprised

1 Like