Summit's gate HELP [Python]

hmmm how to start? [20 chars]
I am using

Did you try to search forum for huge Summit’s Gate topic with lots of advices and hints?)

1 Like

yes, can’t understand it because half of it is javascript…

There are some Phyton ones too beacuse I used them to complete this level.

Andrei

Well, I used to Pithon too. So, advices that helped me much in my Summit’s Gate journey were like theese: kill catapults, ruin the first door, slash the next group of enemies, eliminate towers one by one with paladins prop you up by healing you from behind with distance (staying close to the first tower you chose to demolish will be an advantage), bash the door, melee with next group of enemies, assassinate skeletons and warlocks, collect gems, summon as much troops as you can with all your gold, smite the last door and murder the last group of foes.
It’s simple) But every time I jump in a topic about Summit’s Gate hints I stress out that it took me about 6 month to complete it. Half of the year, Karl!)
I saw tactics based on time counters and tactics with while loops. Code may vary much. But strategy for simple heroes like Tharin or Anya looks almost the same.

2 Likes

Yes, and once you figure out the strategy, then writing the code is piece of cake.

Andrei

Not for me, not for me, man)
It’s simple for those, who are able to. It’s like riding a bicycle or swimming or making a somersault or flip jump or doing maths) One who can looks at newbees and thinks: “It’s so simple why he can’t do this?!”)
I have some ideas about playing still but I can’t encode them yet.

As for Summit’s Gate - you can’t save almost all of your starting allies. Even don’t try in order to not to waste your time.

2 Likes

So how is it going on? Did you complete the level?

yes, thanks! :grinning:

2 Likes

You’re welcome)
Wow. Very fast) Congrats!)

1 Like

I looked harder at the other topics and got some clues from there :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes