The big brains jitsu

Its a place for ideas myyy guysssssssssss :sunglasses: :flashlight:
PATATAS
1.I love memes feel free to make other people laugh
2.IDEAS MOSTLY DUDESSS
3.NO VERBAL SPEECH
4. GET CRAZY WITH IDEAS MY GUYSSSSSS

i should stop saying that and if ur name is justin nice fornite account.

dude the gulag was a very dark thing so why shuld you ever name something the gulag if it was actually an emprisonment camp

2 Likes

hey it was my cousin he loves dark memes pls i need help what should i say to him

You’re making a lot of pointless topics that don’t need to be here.

im bored mmmyyyyyy guyyyyyyy

That doesn’t really matter. There’s lots of things to do on the discourse not including making lots of junk threads.

hey theres a pandemic when can it be over im so bored you probaly were as well

Actually I’m quite busy with school and sports. You can do school to be not busy.

well its like my school done a factory reset and switched off is boring :weary: hearing you being busy is nice to hear :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

btw switching off

sweet dreams

my guy just because your bored doesn’t mean you have to ping the entire discourse ok?

1 Like

not really i dont deside to give notifications soooooooo goodnight !? :confused:

no i mean it tells everyone that there is a new topic and that is what i mean by pinging

1 Like

Ok, this topic needs to get closed. @Mikeninja102 these topics aren’t about anything so please stop making these topics.

1 Like

Thank you

@Mikeninja102 , I understand you’re a bit bored (or very bored), but as the others have said, that doesn’t mean you can make loads of topics here. If you make a topic which has a specific topic (clue’s in the name) then it’s fine. However, this topic is clearly very general and has no specific purpose, so I’ll close it. You can talk about loads of other things in the other off-topic topics.
Danny

3 Likes