2 Likes

omg so true lol darkness be creepy

I MET THE ROCK IN REAL LIFE NO CLICKBAIT
imageOMG IT’S THE ROCK, I TOLD YOU
The Rock? more like, the pebble

Chemistry presentations out of context:

2 Likes

;-; why, why, why, why, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY

I love Star Trel |  WHEN I HEAR SOMEONE MENTION STAR TREK; ME | image tagged in the expert,star trek | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Star Wars Yoda Meme | UP WORDS MIX DO I | image tagged in yoda | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Captain Picard Facepalm Meme |  WHEN YOU BOTH START TYPING; YOU BOTH STOP TYPING TO BE POLITE TO ONE ANOTHER | image tagged in memes,captain picard facepalm | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
lou carey |  I CONVINCED MY 10 YEAR YEAR OLD THAT I HATE THE SOUND OF A VACUUM. NOW WHEN SHE GETS MAD AT ME,SHE VACUUMS THE ENTIRE HOUSE | image tagged in lou carey,vacume | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

1 Like

Or you move right to be polite and let them go past, and they move right (or left, kinda, because it’s left for them) as well at the same time

OMG THAT’S ACTUALLY A GREAT IDEA

I just type anyways (and so do most of my friends) so it turns into a weird conversation

Me: has a math test
My brain: YOU BETTER FOCUS OR YOUR GRADE WILL DROP
That one brain cell: 5 x 7 = 30 :crazy_face:

this happened in cloudrip brawl:
2 throwers on a griffin rider

So that sucks, how do you feel?

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes

I think that meme was posted but with an rpg

Hampter Meme by johnmc0007 on DeviantArt

1 Like

Hoho meme |  Hoho meme; Home home!!! | image tagged in memes,woman yelling at cat,funny,christmas,christmas decorations,funny memes | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
I do this all the time |  When you’re in the middle of having a whole conversation with yourself in the shower and then somebody knocks on the door: | image tagged in surreal angery,memes,funny,true story,shower,relatable memes | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
My brain at 3am be like: |  Nobody:; My brain at 3am:; Juice; Ju | image tagged in memes,funny,true story,relatable memes,funny memes,juice | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
image tagged in memes,gifs,not really a gif,oh wow are you actually reading these tags,unfunny,funny | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Drake Hotline Bling |  Switching to the cold side of a pillow; switching to the cold side of a mattress | image tagged in memes,drake hotline bling | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
My brain exploded while making this |  Are oranges named oranges because oranges are orange or; Is orange called orange because oranges are orange? | image tagged in hmmmm,memes,funny,wait what,wtf,orange | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
… |  ME WAITING FOR MY FREE GOPRO | image tagged in memes,sad pablo escobar | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Infinite IQ |  Me setting my phone time to 2023 so I can see stuff from the future | image tagged in memes,gifs,not really a gif,funny,unfunny,oh wow are you actually reading these tags | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Imgflip pro |  Who Likes Imgflip; Who bought Imgflip Pro | image tagged in who wants change,imgflip,imgflip pro | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Same thing with those bags of rice.  It's instinct |  BRAIN: SLAP IT; ME: WHY? BRAIN: JUST DO IT | image tagged in slap,bags,rice,dirt,satisfying | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Not Helping, Google. | image tagged in wanna do it the hard way,memes,idk | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
The 4 worst things... |  THE 4 MOST WORST THINGS A HUMAN CAN EXPERIENCE; STEPPING IN WATER WITH SOCKS; FEELING LIKE YOUR GOING TO SNEEZE BUT DONT; GETTING RICKROLLED; STUBBING YOUR TOE | image tagged in 4 horsemen of,funny,memes,so true memes,true | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
help I accidentally |  oh no I have done it again | image tagged in bruh,red jeep | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Take take take |  You've been scrolling for a while soldier; Take some choccy milk for the road | image tagged in memes,unfunny | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Breathing; Smoking Oxygen |  Breathing; Smoking Oxygen | image tagged in memes,tuxedo winnie the pooh,breathing,smoking,oxygen,smoking oxygen | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
kill him. kill him now. |  I make fake transparent backgrounds | image tagged in everyone deserves mercy | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Most sequels are terrible ngl |  GREASE 2; SEQUELS ARE ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINALS; TITANIC 2; KARATE KID SEQUELS; WORLD WAR 2; HOME ALONE 3,4 AND 5; STAR WARS SEQUEL TRILOGY | image tagged in spongebob shows patrick garbage | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
That's alot of damage X_X |  I GET PEOPLE TRIGGERED; NO I GET PEOPLE TRIGGERED; SPAMMERS; CYBERBULLIES; RICK ASTLEY | image tagged in amateurs | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

*Chad cat* |  Humans:Noo! Lego hurts! Stepping on a Lego is the worst pain in the worrrllldddd! Cats: | image tagged in lol | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Drake Hotline Bling |  $9.00+$1.99 shipping; $10.99 Free Shipping | image tagged in memes,drake hotline bling,free shipping,free,shipping | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Change My Mind |  It’s called “tiktok” because you’re wasting time using it | image tagged in memes,change my mind,funny,tiktok sucks | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

1 Like

kinda a repost? idk (it was poster 1 year or smthn ago)

1 Like

Ehh I posted the original though (or maybe that was also a repost…)
And it is slightly different.
I’d say it’s fine.

1 Like

omg, top ones so true, bottom 2 not so much

wat

no don’t throw the tiktok guy out the window, throw the instagram guy out and replace him with reddit

spammers get people annoyed, not triggered, and cyberbullies are usually dumb or just inefficient lol

aaaaaa, time is flying down the hallway

OMG THATS ACTUALLY ACCURATE WTH, CLOCK TICKING? I CAN’T UNSEE THAT

1 Like

Oh, also, I keep sneezing while brushing teeth and it’s so annoyingggg, tooth paste sprays all over the sink ;-;

1 Like