Topic for cubers

Don’t feel bad @CocoCharlie I am the same…

1 Like

I just haven’t done it for quite a few years. I think I used to be able to do that.

1 Like

I don’t bother unless I am REALLY bored with the rubix.

I mix C-fop and beginners. My record is 16.728

I solve 3x3 cube for record ~26 seconds, I solve 2x2 for record ~20 seconds and also I solve pyramix for like ~15 seconds.
My brother can solve 3x3 (record 13.26s), 2x2 (record 2.90s), piramix (record 5.21s), 4x4 (record 1.57.74 minutes).

2 Likes

Your bro is talented.

1 Like

I am trash at 4x4 though. My record is 3.43.267 minutes. My piramix is 4.462.

1 Like

There is a cube that is the same size as a 3x3, is a cube, but has an oval shape in the middle, and my record for that one is 2.383

Eh, I don’t understand what it is…
Could you send a photo (any, can be taken from Internet) so I can understand what is it?

1 Like

download (9)
Here you go!

2 Likes

Wow, I’ve never seen this.
It looks pretty easy.

It is. Your bro could probably do it in 1.22222222 seconds or smth. I self-tought myself it.

1 Like

Hi, I’m a cuber who can solve 3x3, pb 14.411; 2x2, pb ≈ 3; and Skewb, pb ≈ 4.

1 Like

My fastest in 39.44 for a 3x3

2 Likes

Hi I am learning how to solve faster with one of the best speed cubes but rn my pb is 1:30

Nice! What method do you use?

Im a new cuber so I really dont know I just used the method by J perm the “How to solve a rubix in 10 minutes”>

Oh, that’s Beginner’s Method then :slight_smile: You used the same tutorial as I did. By the way, when you get more advanced and you still enjoy solving then you might want to watch J Perm’s Beginner CFOP Tutorial, which will help you get faster. I have, however, heard of people who can solve beginner’s method sub 30, so it’s up to you really.

Oh btw I can solve a 4x4 in 2:30.something now. This is most definitely more than 20 characters.

2 Likes

My best of beginners method is 32, so that is believable, best over all (cfop) 16.smthsmth

1 Like