2 Likes

a school learning game thing

1 Like

https://www.gimkit.com/

2 Likes

people are DOXXING eachother on here??? :sob:

2 Likes

Nope

No-one was doxxed. Another user overreacted to someone saying (@)twofoursixeight’s username, and started spamming about how they’d been doxxed. They were simply seeking attention.

2 Likes

It was technically on a different forum, twofoursixeight accidentally leaked their ip address and like what marmite said, no doxxing took place on the old topic for gimkit they were just spreading drama to this forum.

1 Like

That. I deleted the topic after realization (then moved it to staff category)

2 Likes

ooh ok, thanks for the info lol

2 Likes

That’s kinda right, but:

• twofoursixeight leaked somebody else’s IP address because it seemed like 1 person has 3 alts but realized what he just did
  • he also impersonated and took photos of a whole wall of chats and that proved his hypothesis
  • the person whose IPs were leaked ended up taking a photo of the post with his IP and putting it on the gimkit forum
  • BOOM a small-scale drama
1 Like

Welcome to the community eiqcrmeliutgwhc!!!

1 Like

Bruh, this new mod is so strict like fr

She banned someone for 10 days for being off-topic, gave everyone in a post a warning for being off-topic too, and deleted lots of posts. I’m in fear for my account rn

1 Like

what moderator are you talking about

1 Like

Pharlain. She added lots of words to the language filter, and while that’s good, she added “harder” so we can’t say it. I mean, what’s the point of that word being added???

1 Like

how do you know what is on the language filter?

1 Like

She added “sob”
So on there we can’t use the :sob: emoji anymore

You use the word and it says: “sorry you cannot post: “example” it is not allowed”

she must be one of those karens that is offended by everthing

4 Likes

The other moderator is coming back on the 15th though. I’ll just lay under the radar until then. I’m not sure if the other one is gonna approve of it, or get mad because of the many warnings and suspensions given out along with the weirdest words being added to the language filter.

1 Like

you should ask her why she is doing this

1 Like