Topic for Music šŸŽ¼

oh ok i was wrong then nvm

We probably should have added a song limit to the playlist…

eh i don’t think we need one (definitely not just so i can add all my favorite video games osts)

Btw a.lee this banger is infact not from a game… It’s a remix of the theme song of a YouTube channel… The does theory videos

Summary

about video games

But that’s just a theory…

ngl i used to listen to this song and get so sad😭

1 Like

Do I want to know what on that playlist

No. You’d prob have a heart attack.

Why did you post that here ?

Dude what has he been posting ;-;

https://discourse.codecombat.com/t/going-to-be-gone-for-a-while/36838/12?u=marmiteontoast

This is a topic for music why’d he do that??

His explanation:

Going to be gone for a while - #14 by Watamelon

:skull:


we’re* (mb hope u get better!)

my playlist tuff trust

I regret reviving this topic

Too late now. Not much you can do about it.

I shall kill it
I am the life source of this topic. If I go it goes too >:)