Topic for polls

They are more comfy than chair in my opinion

Have you mostly stopped playing CodeCombat?
  • Yes :slightly_frowning_face:
  • No

0 voters

If you have, what world did you stop on?
  • Kithgard Dungeon
  • Forest
  • Desert
  • Mountain
  • Glacier

0 voters

Why that? What level did you stop on Thump?

Iā€™m just waiting for new levels to come out.

2 Likes

I have been focused on doing learnng real javascript

1 Like

I was stuck on clash of clones and kida forgot about the game for a few months :neutral_face:

lol i was just going back trying to get enough gems for the emporers gloves so i could win.

1 Like

It was one of the beginning ones. The frustrating thing is that I think I was close to finishing the level, but I accidentally restarted my code, and I couldnā€™t get close again :confused:. Plus, with school and everything, Iā€™m really too busy to code much anymore :slightly_frowning_face:.

Oh, i see (20 chars)

Do you often imagine yourself doing something in third person? As in, while imagining, youā€™re seeing yourself like others would see you.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
  • Wdym?

0 voters

For instance, I am able to imagine myself dancing on stage. And Iā€™m looking at myself dancing from the audiences perspective.

I usually do it in a camera perspective, very rarely I will do it from others point if view

1 Like

I actually often see myself from my back, that way Iā€™m facing the same direction in my imagination as in real life.

3 Likes

The superbowl is near

• Rams
  • Bengals

0 voters

Lets go rams!

• Patriots
  • Bills
  • Bengals
  • titans
  • Buckaneers
  • Saints
  • Packers
  • Rams
  • Cowboys
  • 49rs
  • Eagles

0 voters

If im writing like 30% percent serious its like good i guess and like 100% serious is just about the same thing but a lot slower and just spaced better :rofl:

2 Likes

I dont really watch superbowl just sometimes look at the scoresā€¦ :eyes:

I havnt stoppedā€¦Iā€™m kinda just thinking i need more gems to afford the characters i need to buy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i only do tournaments as i reset and done the entire thing with javascrpt and waiting for volc like abc

• get rickrolled
  • get we dont talk about brunoed

0 voters

The song is just better

2 Likes