Topic for polls

World Surf League (1000000000)

Are you part of that number? I saw on you profile picture that you surf and if youā€™ve been living there for a long time then, who knows?
:lion:

Naw, I was never that good - just have a love for both sports that has never waned.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s really cool. Iā€™ve always wanted to get better at skateboarding. Do you have any advice?

Commitment and practice. I used to bring my board with me EVERYWHERE I went and if I saw something that looked even remotely skateable Iā€™d hit it. There werenā€™t werenā€™t any parks around here back then so street skating was the thing but we built half pipes anywhere and everywhere. My contributions to the sport are notable. Some people still talk about the awesome ramps I used to build. Myself and a few others kept the scene alive during the doldrums of the 80ā€™s and 90ā€™s. When it comes to surfing - travel. Hit as many breaks as you can and tear 'em up.

4 Likes
  • Falcons
  • Patriots
  • Rams
  • Steelers

0 voters

Common guys lets make this the most popular poll!

Dang. Patriots? Wow!

This is American Football isnā€™t it? Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t know any of those teams.
This is my kind of football:

• Arsenal
  • Chelsea
  • Man. City
  • Man. Utd.
  • Liverpool
  • Wolves
  • Tottenham
  • Barcelona
  • Real Madrid
  • Atletico Madrid
  • PSG (Paris St. Germain)
  • Bayern Munich
  • Brussia Dortmund
  • Other

0 voters

:lion: :lion: :lion:

1 Like

Itā€™s quite confusing when people tell you, ā€œI play footballā€, when thereā€™s two types of them.

But because I just compared with the other type of football (which Luke10 posted), you can find out which one Iā€™m talking about.
:lion:
P.S. which Football team (English type) do you support?

Since there was no none option, I just clicked on the other option. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I will keep this poll open for 4 more hours. After that, it will be closed.

Here is an Atlanta Teams poll

• Atlanta United
  • Atlanta Braves
  • Atlanta Hawks
  • Atlanta Falcons

0 voters

Here is a NBA point guards poll:

• Steph Curry
  • Trae Young
  • Ben Simmons
  • Kemba Walker

0 voters

Whoā€™s your favorite choice out of these?

• Dallas Cowboys
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • New York Giants
  • New England Patriots
  • San Francisco 49erā€™s
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Oakland Raiders
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

0 voters

ATL all day baby!

:partying_face: :beers:

Yo @Chaboi_3000 why New England. You a Patriots fan?

Iā€™ve been there a few times, and it became the best place on Earth. (Maybe) Iā€™m not too of a NFL addict, but since Iā€™m a Red Sox fan, I decided Iā€™ll go join the Patriots Fan Club. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Chaboi_3000, you are an east-coast bandwagon. Except for the baseball. If you were a bandwagon, you would be a Yankee or Mets fan. :yum::grin::stuck_out_tongue:

Which do you prefer?

• Anime
  • Animation

0 voters