Topic for polls and surveys... 3

I can’t wait to see what questions and answers you all contribute :D

• Mods, please feel free to remove this if you think it’ll cause problems again. I’m sincerely hoping that we can make the Discourse at least something similar to what it used to be (even with the different users and changed social dynamics), but perhaps that’s just wishful thinking.
9 Likes

I’ll start!

Which fictional world from books/movies/games would you most want to live in? Why?

2 Likes

Good question. I would probs choose Harry Potter, my childhood series, but only if I had magic powers. If not, probs just in real life. How about you?

2 Likes

I would probably want Pokémon tbh. I like the idea of having a companion that rarely dies and you can participate in a new sport with them. And it doesn’t seem too hard to have a lot of them

2 Likes

I’d probably choose Lord of the Rings. There’s just something about the idea of that kind of medieval world that’s always fascinated me. It’d be a welcome break from modern technology too.

4 Likes

Nooooo my phone I could never live without id rather die

this is a joke btw

2 Likes

lol trying to get away from my phone addiction is part of my reason for choosing lotr

2 Likes

Honestly it would be better for all of us to touch grass instead of chatting on a discourse 24/7

3 Likes

Whats that? Gr-grass? Never heard of it.

6 Likes

I thought you were a birb
You see it every day

1 Like

It’s ok to be shocked. Not many of us have seen such a spectacle.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: That’s the same colour as the ground in videogames!

4 Likes

:skull:
It’s spelled “color” child

• Color
  • Colour
0 voters

Nuh uh

How dishonourable

2 Likes

Actually, in Britain it is common to spell color as colour. :nerd_face:

Personally, I think it should be spelled colur (or culur) because it sounds more like that, but alas English is dumb.

2 Likes

You’ve been out-ruled

Oh well, time to watch a film with a packet of worcestershire sauce flavoured crisps

1 Like

:skull:

1 Like
  • Flavor
  • Flavour
0 voters

Still out-ruled :>